weapon discharge+sound effects+ammo types+alternate skins and other weapon ideas

+
I recommend that you do your triple taps with this one, the unique design makes it much more accurate for head shots.

Heh. I saw what you took out. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POINT OUT it seems more like a Tea Party thought out weapon...

Sound wise, I did mean levels, partly, but really also the distinctive sound of gunfire, that cra-ack. And, yeah, it should be louder than most everything else when it fires, but not as loud as to make it painful.

That would make a pretty cool side-effect, eh? Firing off anything above .22 in close quarters and have the unprotected NPCs in the <bus station> <washroom> <whatever> go reeling back holding their heads in pain.

Sound wise, I did mean levels, partly, but really also the distinctive sound of gunfire, that cra-ack. And, yeah, it should be louder than most everything else when it fires, but not as loud as to make it painful.

That would make a pretty cool side-effect, eh? Firing off anything above .22 in close quarters and have the unprotected NPCs in the <bus station> <washroom> <whatever> go reeling back holding their heads in pain.
Imagine unloading a full auto 12 gauge in a hallway...

Yeah, in a closed in space you won't hear the sonic boom of the round but I would like to hear it in the open and there aren't that many, on any really, games that I can think of that added that effect. I would certainly want the tinnitus, ringing ears, effect after firing your guns without some type of hearing protection.

I am not here to start fights about politics, especially American politics. Lots of the people on this sight aren't even American (I am sorry for you guys though :) ). Besides none of the parties in American politics really speak to or address my views, especially the Tea Party.

I don't know what it is, but I love how this thing sounds.

Edit** I thought this was a sound effects thread. Fuck it.

If yous have a cool sound effect for anything go ahead and post it in here. Im atm looking around for cool sound effects to post in here too.

like for instance the pulse rifle sound effect from aliens. Rumer has it james camron spent ages perfecting the sound effect.

Have a go at these worthy gun sound effects. Riggs berreta has a nice pearceing sound I always liked and the magnum from last action hero is TOP SHELF!

Top Bottom