Weapon mods - How?

+
I can add attachments (scopes - muzzles) no problem but I don't have the option under "mods". There is nothing at all under the word "Mods". Do I need to have a certain perk or something for this?

You need to have the mods to apply. They are either bought, looted, or given as rewards. Or the weapon does not have any mod slots.

I do have mods available but I'm thinking now that I can only add certain mods to certain guns....I guess? The problem I have with this is that while googling this question I found that at least one person, in that person's screenshot, had the option to mod the M251S, but I don't. I'm going to try to find and buy the same mod from the screenshot and see if I can add that one or not. Specifically, I'm trying to add the Countermass mod to the M251S.

There are mods for weapons, gear, and cyberware. I don't think there are weapon-specific mods but they are type-specific, so make sure that you have the correct ones for what you are trying to put it in.

As for the M251S, it may have been the legendary one they added mods too and yours maybe the uncommon one?? Just an idea as some of the lower quality gear doesn't take mods and the higher ones do.

Also if you have the specs, you can craft weapon mods (and clothing mods), you don't have to buy them. You can craft damage, crit chance and crit damage mods to apply.

Top Bottom