Weapon Mods

+
Why is it that on some weapons even though they have up to six, (Legendary) mod slots you can only add one mod and the other five slots will not allow you to add any? Kinda defeats the purpose of having these weapons.

Happen to have a screenshot or video? I have legendary Weapons with 6 slots which is broken down to a barrel and scope, then four of any proper mod... damage, crit, pax... ect... all filled.

PC, Console?

Ahhh gotcha.... yeah, I haven't used LMGs much.

You can take the "s" out because there's literally only one in the entire game lol...

It's without a doubt the most underpowered weapon in the game too but it's also sooo fun. It really needs mods tho...

They also need to add a new mod called "ammo can" which would allow you to carry extra ammo because with 700 being the max, you literally have to craft more ammo after every medium sized battle because most mobs take 50+ bullets to kill.

That gun really needs mods...

Good fun tho

The mod slot being bugged explains a lot, I thought i was just missing something.

And I really hope new LMGs come in DLC. There's a dozen pistols, but one LMG...

Yep, it was an LMG and I sold it because of this damn bug. I'm guessing these bugs will not clear up until around June or July at the pace of CD Red's dev team (I know it's not their fault because the head of the company released this game 6 to 7 months too soon) is working at. Man-O-Man did CD Red screw the pooch on this one.

Make sure to click the next mod slot when adding mods, it tries to fill the current slot you are on when you click on a mod.

Top Bottom