WEAPON PARAMETER ERROR AFTER 1.5 UPDATE (PS5/PS4)

+
My game and saves were on 1.06 version. I haven't played CP2077 for a while. Then I heard this new release and I updated the game to the latest 1.5 version. I can see parameters of weapons, equipments, and crafting specs also updated for game balance. However, the parameter update has only affected those items IN STASH, NOT IN INVENTORY.

For example (see attachment), I have one Comrade's Hammer equipped and in inventory before 1.5 update, then I crafted a new Comrade's Hammer with the same mods after 1.5 update, but the damage numbers of the two Comrade's Hammer are different, slightly, but different nonetheless; I also have an Overwatch (my favourite weapon) equipped and in inventory before 1.5 update, but after 1.5, the damage number is significantly lower than the crafting spec indicating. For comparison, I crafted an legendary O'Five since the the damage numbers of the crafting specs of Overwatch and O'Five are almost the same. My Overwatch DPS is significantly lower than the newly-crafted O'Five.

Looking forward to CDPR's solution in next patch!

I have an idea that CDPR could allow downgrading in crafting in next version so I can re-craft (re-upgrade) a new Overwatch. Since the crafting specs are all fixed now, I think downgrading won't break the in-game balance.

Attachments

• comrade's hammer.jpg
    comrade's hammer.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • o'five_overwatch_crafting specs after 1.5 update_0.jpg
    o'five_overwatch_crafting specs after 1.5 update_0.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 89
  • o'five_overwatch_weapon parameters.jpg
    o'five_overwatch_weapon parameters.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
For Comrade Hammer, if you look "closely", the difference in DPS is due to the slightly lower crit chance/crit bonus on the second one. And honestly, who care about "DPS - damages per second" on a weapon where it's generaly One shot = One kill ;)

And the same for Overwatch, it's all due to the "random" part of crafting. The final "crafted" weapon can have slightly different bonuses, so slightly different DPS. So you can craft 5 Comrade Hammer in a row and it's possible to end with 5 slighlty different bonuses and DPS.

And the difference between O-Five and Overwatch on DPS (DPS = damage/firerate) :
O-Five : Huge damages per hit but very slow firerate.
Overwatch : Less damages per hit but firerate increased (due to reload time).
But for the weapons who are very low firerate and big "base" damages, DPS are not "significant" because generally you shot once and the target is dead.

I think, after 1.5, the crafting specs are fixed, meaning you won't craft a over-power weapon nearly double or triple the number on the crafting spec due to randomness, like before.

FIrst of all, the crafting specs of O-Five and Overwatch are almost the same, including damage, firerate, everything. That means the weapons I crafted should be with the same parameters, at least the number should be close.

Second, the the crafting spec of Overwatch indicates 2252-2752 damage and 0.28 firerate. Then the weapon should be the same. At least, it won't be significantly lower like this. (see attachment)
Post automatically merged:

LeKill3rFou

Forum veteran​

Yep, I try and it's no longer random (which is a good thing).
But DPS and damages are the same as the crafting specs, exactly. What was modified for sure, it's crit chances, CDPR have lower down them by a lot.
(but the difference between the two Comrade Hammer on DPS, it for sure the crit chances bonus).

Anyway, you can report it to the support if you want with the link above (with a save if possible).

Anyway, I think the "true" stats are those on the one crafted in 1.5 (with the whole lot of changes that they made in 1.5, the "old" items "imported" from 1.31 could be not accurate). I'm pretty confident that if you start a new game and craft the same weapon at the same level, both will have the same stats).
Yes, Exactly! Thank you! And I will report it to the support!
I just hope next patch can fix the inaccurate stats of "old" items.

Attachments

• o'five_overwatch_crafting specs after 1.5 update_0.jpg
    o'five_overwatch_crafting specs after 1.5 update_0.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 77
  • o'five_overwatch_weapon parameters.jpg
    o'five_overwatch_weapon parameters.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Top Bottom