weapon replica

+
weapon replica

The designer and replica creator "Volpin Props" is making a weapon replica of the gun from the CP 2077 teaser.

The gun will be showcased at the CD Projekt Red booth at E3 this year to promote the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 game!

Ooooooooo

I would prefer a shortet barrel but thats just me.

Regardless it looks amazing.... The best i can do is repaint nerf guns....

Thats a nice replica. Anyone know which blend of resin they're using for the build?

Aslo, as it's being moulded... What are the chances we can get one of these in a pre-order pack?

Wow. It looks great! I want one...

Depends on what your using it for, you know that. If you shorten the barrel, the spread will increase. It's not as if the barrel is very long anyway.

I agree. Barrel is not that long. I think it is fine as is.

Hmm. For some reason this just clicked withme:

"The gun will be showcased at the CD Projekt Red booth at E3 this year to promote the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 game!"

Soo..that sound like CP2077is going to be a serious-ish topic at E3? Not only Witcher 3 stuff. Dare we hope for....news?!

hmm. For some reason this just clicked withme:

"the gun will be showcased at the cd projekt red booth at e3 this year to promote the upcoming cyberpunk 2077 game!"

soo..that sound like cp2077is going to be a serious-ish topic at e3? Not only witcher 3 stuff. Dare we hope for....news?!
View attachment 958
dont get our hopes up!!!

Attachments

• Darth-Vader-Nooooo.jpg
    Darth-Vader-Nooooo.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 113
Hmm. For some reason this just clicked withme:

"The gun will be showcased at the CD Projekt Red booth at E3 this year to promote the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 game!"

Soo..that sound like CP2077is going to be a serious-ish topic at E3? Not only Witcher 3 stuff. Dare we hope for....news?!

See, told ya! ;) I bet there will be a huge "WE'RE HIRING" sign all over the CDPR booth.

I will TAKE that bet!

What're we betting? Redge's liver? Wisdom's hopes? Me shutting up for a whole 24 hour period? Dragon being forced to walk and not fly?

Depends on what your using it for, you know that. If you shorten the barrel, the spread will increase. It's not as if the barrel is very long anyway.

Well, the original crusher was short enough to be an effective sidearm... so I would prefer a bit of a return to that...

As for what I would fire from it, standard double ought for close range attacks, or slugs or sabot if I am going up against cyborgs, which is what I imagine the weapon is loaded with in the trailer... buckshot isn't going to do much against a full conversion, even at point blank..

oooooooooooooooooooooo

It would appear the barrel extension and shroud are removable... I hope that feature shows up in the game...

So very pretty....

I want one... bad...

But then I still want a replica of the weapon the original Crusher was based off of...

Yes, they modified the Crusher from 20 ga to 12ga for the trailer. Let's pretend that they included 2077 recoil-suppression tech. Firing a 12 ga one handed, ow.

It's why I winced the first time I saw it in the trailer, because they obviously picked it for it's looks, not in-game performance against Borgs. Not at 20 ga, anyway.

Still cool-looking though.

Top Bottom