Weapon stats do not show up on stat screen and crafted weapons have exact same stats

+
For some reasons crit chance and crit damage from weapons do not show up on stats screen so I have no idea if they apply or not. Other stats show up normally. I have it drawn, I just shot it. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I crafted over 20 copies of comrade hammer and other weapons, all of them have exact same stats, previously on other patches I could get better weapons by crafting multiple copies or by selecting the same blueprint, now in some weapon I can get 3 more damage and thats it. All stats will be the same, crit chance, crit damage etc.

I verified the game files multiple times, newest patch.

Now since 1.5, all the same crafted items have exactly (or almost) the exact same stats.
You can craft tens katana, they will all have the same stats (unlike before where the stats were random and chosen amoung various ones)

And for the stats page, if you don't have it drawn (or another weapon), the stats change ?

Now since 1.5, all the same crafted items have exactly (or almost) the exact same stats.
You can craft tens katana, they will all have the same stats (unlike before where the stats were random and chosen amoung various ones)

And for the stats page, if you don't have it drawn (or another weapon), the stats change ?
All stats but crit chance and crit damage change.

My weapon has +20% crit chance and +40% crit damage, it does not show on stats
Ok, weird, I think before it "worked" (more or less, stats page has always been a bit buggy).
Post automatically merged:

At least, if you want, you can report it to the support (it costs nothing and can encourage CDPR to look into the problem) ;)
("Contact Us" button)

Last edited:
Top Bottom