Weapon UI stat and interraction bug. "Crash" Revolver bug

+
Yes, but it should work with .zip files and other formats, so it's not like it's impossible to upload anything.

That bug appears with any weapon that has bunch of stats.
E.g:

Also, at first place, why the hell do we need that big duplicated images and huge font size in the stat window? And second, why stat window overlaps the weapon list while there is a bunch of empty space at the right side?

Here is my quick edit just for example:

Because a lot of us old people can't read fine print

So, as i mentioned earlier in this thread:

... the current weapon screen is a big mess, so here are some ideas how to make it actually more usable:

v1 (just rearrangement and font size fix without unnecessary info)

v2 (main info right on the screen)

v3 (variation of the previous one)

And that's the original one for the reference:

Attachments

• CP2077_GUI_original_mess.jpg
    CP2077_GUI_original_mess.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 67

fced

Forum regular
I have similar problem with Archangel, Crash, Skippy, sometime weapon attributes disappear...
I just crafted legendary Archangel and the gun stats disappeared, i can't see if its attributes are good (crit chances, crit dmg, etc)... I had no problem with Epic archangel.

I believe that problem is that the list of bonuses is too long ( as in window is too large to fit on screen). Removing 1 of the attachments like a scope will truncate a list and you will be able to see.

Hi, just for those who may not know. The "!" next to weapon means it is still required for a quest. Unfortunately if the quest bugs out in any way the trigger is not removed from the weapon. River's revolver, Crash, is notorious for this issue. I have, by reloading and talking/phoning River's Sister, Joss, after the quest line has completed, cleared the mark. This is very hit & miss though.
I have not needed/tried using the Sweet Dreams quest line to clear the "!" but suspect I'll need it at some stage. :)

Hi, just for those who may not know. The "!" next to weapon means it is still required for a quest. Unfortunately if the quest bugs out in any way the trigger is not removed from the weapon. River's revolver, Crash, is notorious for this issue. I have, by reloading and talking/phoning River's Sister, Joss, after the quest line has completed, cleared the mark. This is very hit & miss though.
I have not needed/tried using the Sweet Dreams quest line to clear the "!" but suspect I'll need it at some stage. :)
The quest marker is the one reason I use a save editor, so I can stash my stuff in the, er, stash. I could understand if it just stopped you selling, dismantling or dropping a given item but to lock it into the player's inventory makes no sense, especially as it causes all sorts of other problems (e.g. duplicates when upgrading and so on).

pc player may be able to fix this issue by adjusting their display resolution to smaller the layer heights
Not at all. I playing in 4k, but the UI screen is not scalable, as u can see it on the screenshots and vids from other similar threads.
That bug was discussed in these topics:

And here i have some ideas how to improve that (sended them as a report to CDPR):

Don't forget about the ridiculous bug that has been in the game since day 1, where you cannot see the stats of any item in your stash. You need to add it back into your inventory then leave the stash menu to see the stats. It makes it so unnecessarily annoying to compare items and see what you do/don't want to keep.

PS4 v1.11
Same issue with Crash.
After save/craft/load/craft/load/craft/load/craft/load Crash got good enough stats and is not flickering. That is until I put a silencer on it, then tooltip disappears completly.
And I have an exclamation mark over it since I got it from River.

However, I've got much bigger issue with The Headsman. I can't see the result of crafting (legendary) at all. :/

I would very much like to know when this problem will be fixed. It is not possible to view the characteristics of some pistols and submachine guns

Is this going to be fixed? I'm playing ps4/ V1.2

Crash is the only weapon missing from my stash wall because of the quest marker bug, wont let me put it in the stash!

[Bug] Legendary / Iconic Dying Night with 6 mods no longer showing specifications

Upgrading the Dying Night to legendary / Iconic and dropping in 6 mods to it (Hyakume scope, XC-10 Alecto muzzle, Epic Countermass, Epic Crunch, Rare Weaken, and Uncommon Pax mods) results in either no specifications displaying or the specifications window flickering up and down due to it not fitting on the screen when in the inventory screens.

Flickering.pngFlicker II.pngNo Specification.png

Last edited:
[Bug] Legendary / Iconic Dying Night with 6 mods no longer showing specifications

Upgrading the Dying Night to legendary / Iconic and dropping in 6 mods to it (Hyakume scope, XC-10 Alecto muzzle, Epic Countermass, Epic Crunch, Rare Weaken, and Uncommon Pax mods) results in either no specifications displaying or the specifications window flickering up and down due to it not fitting on the screen when in the inventory screens.
It's a problem there since day-one. The description is too long for the screen.
Remove the silencer (XC-10 Alecto muzzle) and normally the descrpiption will appear (theorically). It appear especially on legendary iconics due to their long description/effect/mod slots.

It's a problem there since day-one. The description is too long for the screen.
Remove the silencer (XC-10 Alecto muzzle) and normally the descrpiption will appear (theorically). It appear especially on legendary iconics due to their long description/effect/mod slots.
Not surprised that it was a day 1 bug. Honestly though, the real annoyance is when it hides other weapons because the dying night stat screen is too big.

Not surprised that it was a day 1 bug. Honestly though, the real annoyance is when it hides other weapons because the dying night stat screen is too big.
Disable the "comparaison" and your problem is solve. You can't see the Dying Night description, but the other yes. ;)

Top Bottom