Weather don't damage immediately & Blacklist mulligan trio card as Crone and Witcher.

+
Weather don't damage immediately & Blacklist mulligan trio card as Crone and Witcher.

1. As title, it's annoying experience for me. I want to blacklist my Crone but when I mulligan one and other appear.

2. Weather damage immediately just give me no chance to help my Grave Hag and weakest card to survival. Before they just turn to 1 and give me a chance to counter it. But weather is ugly for now.

Thank you.

I'm finding that weather should be minor advantage to the player, that especially gives that advantage over time. I'm not kin on actually having gold cards or silver to spawn weather at all. Right now you have some bronze unit cards to spawn weather, you have weather special bronze cards, you have silver special cards doing even more weather and gold cards that do super weather stuff - over kill of weather casting.

What am thinking is that it's probably okay to Ragh nar roog card to spawn Armageddon (probably) but am not sure about drought card or similar cards related to weather. I think all weather should be kept at bronze level. Am also not sure that weather needs to reduce cards power below 1. I would much prefer more interesting abilities of cards at silver and gold level rather than spawn super weather - how exiting and interesting lol sarcastically put lol ;) - you just repeat what bronze cards do just with more power...

let say we put gold card drought at bronze level - let it be some thing like this: 1 row for say 4 turns damage randomly from 1 to 4. It would become special weather card and nothing more. May be you can keep it effecting all 3 rows and let it randomly hit around board with 1-3 randomly or something. May be even make that it doesn't do any dmg but once you cover the row say for next 2-3 turns your opponent cannot place any card (bronzes or silver/just bronze) on this row. Plenty ways to modify card to become something interesting.

You have units that spawn weather, you have special bronzes cards to spawn weather - what more do you need? And you can counter it with another bronze card, or get other buffs/shields for unit cards to protect against weather and it's all exist at bronze level already - do we really need to come up with some thing for silver and gold levels? I don't really think so.

IN ADDITION, weather should do dmg every turn, other wise it has no meaning, unless its some kind of special weather effect as I have mentioned example with what drought could be. Probably some weather immunity for some cards should be.

kaalev

Forum regular
Weather should tick after opponent ends his turn so he can react and not when he starts turn. That was the case with CBT, you used weather, brought enemy units to 1 hp, then opponent used weather clear and all units went back to where they were. A bronze for a bronze. It was fair. Now weather ticking for as much as 9 points before opponent gets to react and then he has to throw a bronze card which brings 0 power to the board? That's just bad idea.

As for Crones, I don't run them but I have heard a lot of streamers moan about them so yeah...

kaalev;n8793870 said:
Weather should tick after opponent ends his turn so he can react and not when he starts turn. That was the case with CBT, you used weather, brought enemy units to 1 hp, then opponent used weather clear and all units went back to where they were. A bronze for a bronze. It was fair. Now weather ticking for as much as 9 points before opponent gets to react and then he has to throw a bronze card which brings 0 power to the board? That's just bad idea.

As for Crones, I don't run them but I have heard a lot of streamers moan about them so yeah...

Exactly. Right now weather will always get the advantage unless you run a unit which clears the weather on a row and this is compunded by units which spawn the weather in the first place, thus widening the gap.

I do believe the Gold and possibly Silver weathers would need a redesign in these cases because noone wants to drop a Gold card that your opponent can then respond to with a bronze card, a neutral bronze card at that.

I actually think weather damaging before the opponent can react is just fair since there are a lot of bronze special cards that deal damage immediately (like the Thunder card that deals 7 damage, or Lacerate for 3 damage each for a whole row, which can turn out to be a lot more than 9 points of damage). Also, I actually like the weather right now. I have little problem playing around it if my opponent runs a weather-heavy deck, and I like that the effects of different kinds of weather are now different (instead of different weather just affecting a different row). So no, I actually don't want changes to weather as it is.

As to the mulligan problem: If this happens to you consistently, maybe your deck size is too small to run these card trios so the chance of getting more than one on your hand is too high?

Top Bottom