Website with a Photo of Every Clothing Item in the game:

+
Website with a Photo of Every Clothing Item in the game:

I was browsing mods on Nexus and found this Website with a Photo of Every Clothing Item in the game:

This is not my website, Created by khafir:

Post automatically merged:

I've got 111 hours into this game and I haven't seen 80% of any of this stuff...

They really should have added the Mods and Armor aspect of gear in the cybermods portion that way we could equip any clothing item we want purely for cosmetics without losing the benefits of armor... There's a lot of good looking stuff here that we'd never be able to wear because it's gimp specs...

Last edited:
Holy hell, that website is atrocious.

Dude(ette) needs to lose the bright yellow background with the white text. It's impossible to read.

Nice... Yeah over 150hrs+ playtime and haven't bumped into half those... :-/

I literally caved and downloaded the console because of that...

Now I'm debating on whether or not I'm brave or stupid enough to download the save file editor which will allow you to make any clothing item in the game a max slotted legendary version...

I literally caved and downloaded the console because of that...

Now I'm debating on whether or not I'm brave or stupid enough to download the save file editor which will allow you to make any clothing item in the game a max slotted legendary version...
mind throwing a link to that editor? try googling for it but did not come up with anything.

Just imagine if we had the option to wear all of this stuff without having to scrounge for it.

I'm personally just waiting for a modder to put a vendor somewhere in the world that has all clothing items for sale. All powered up to legendary of course...

The idea behind this website is to use the console to input the item ID/codes. If you click on the picture, it'll give you the code.

mind throwing a link to that editor? try googling for it but did not come up with anything.

Here you go:

And here's the tool that'll allow you to make any clothing item a max slot legendary. Note, I haven't used it yet because it's sketch... But here it is:

I signed up to say I changed that.

We love you <3. Also FYI it looks really good on my mobile.

Last edited:
I was literally working on doing the same thing, but from a Google spreadsheet with Male V.

Definitely saving this.

Maybe CDPR should have spent more time adding actual content rather than 300 different types of shirt you can't even see in game.

I have not seen even a tenth of those in 115 hours of playing, either from the stores or looting. Guess I'll have to download the console.

I was literally working on doing the same thing, but from a Google spreadsheet with Male V.

Definitely saving this.
If you do not mind, and take screenshots, in the same angles as I did, you can take screenshots of clothes, and give me I will process and add to the site. But please refer to the screenshots as id. Personally, I did so, the back view of Items.TightJumpsuit_01_basic_01,1 and the front look the Items.TightJumpsuit_01_basic_01,1-l. If you agree, my contacts are on my website. And if you want that it didn't take too long, I'll show you how I sorted them to make it faster. I will be very happy, and so will the people.

If you do not mind, and take screenshots, in the same angles as I did, you can take screenshots of clothes, and give me I will process and add to the site. But please refer to the screenshots as id. Personally, I did so, the back view of Items.TightJumpsuit_01_basic_01,1 and the front look the Items.TightJumpsuit_01_basic_01,1-l. If you agree, my contacts are on my website. And if you want that it didn't take too long, I'll show you how I sorted them to make it faster. I will be very happy, and so will the people.
I can take a shot at it. I'll get to work on it tonight.

And please do in fullhd, ultra graphics, thank you. I will wait.

And please do in fullhd, ultra graphics, thank you. I will wait.
Will do! I'll get to work on a batch of them tonight and see if I can shoot them over to you.

I have about 75% of these clothing items on my primary save for X1.. Have always been confused at everyone's "LACK OF CLOTHES" posts as I have 200 pounds of just unique clothes in my character's inventory and I've got 3 times the unique clothes in my stash and I realized early on that most items NPCs are wearing are available to players. That said, I keep everything unique regardless of it's armor and I don't dress my character for stats, I dress them for appearance & rely on skill set. I'll only dismantle a lower stat piece if I have a higher stat duplicate..

I am only missing 1 of the lingerie tops and still need to get 3 Yoros..However the amount of dresses I am missing is disappointing. I have a lot of work to do on gaining the headwear, this is where I seem to be missing the most items.

I've flat out avoided the male jean shorts though I own all the basketball shorts and have them worn often by my character.

I'm only missing 10 tees & tanks.

I only have 4 Hijabs & 1 Headband :/

Disappointed to see that I'm ONLY missing 3 cutout body suits and own all of the long sleeve half top things..

They could add another 100 cutout body suits in the game, those are easily the most versatile clothing item and there is only 5 of them. I'd love another 25+ different Yoros also and every shoe option available in all white & all black.

Would like to see a lot more clothes added to the game. Some aspects aren't even touched, some barely touched..

I have my character get a shower and sleep at night, sometimes 2 cycles and then wear a different outfit the next day with her tactical gear & weapons available in her car's trunk stash. I don't have her overlap her outfits in 4 days. Though even with owning most of the shoes and pants, I primarily stick to the same 2 pair of shoes, being the white Street Tongues and the aramid whatever high tops, the all black with the gum sole. Even started just opting for the high tops with the tactical wear instead of the different boots. Most stuff is in the city anyway. Then I often have her wear the regular denim short shorts as this is super easy for all tank tops, tees and the Street Tongues.. I also have her in dresses or skirts for all formal events or meetings, never pants suits.

Top Bottom