Weekly Poll 05/05/2020 - Media! Rock and ROLL, baby! The Shows!

+

In game media! I shall...

• 3. Couldn't care. I turn down/off the music usually.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2 & 8, a hint of 10

I dunno. I like that the world presents some form of authenticity through lively public messaging, but I would only listen to a specifically designed and themed talk radio's while riding around, that or the in-game ambients. Books are also fine and commercials are absolutely crucial.

Even though the idea about TV shows is cool and has potential, I can't see myself enjoying "playing a game" about sitting and watching TV.

Sild

Ex-moderator
All the options! No, seriously, if it's there I'll probably give a a watch / listen if only to find out which one strikes my fancy.

P. S. Say hi to VV for me, will ya? :howdy:

Ohh I remember in hitman blood money you used to get this generic news paper after missions that showed how many shots you had fired, what weapon was used, if you were seen etc and it would be awesome to see some of the mission outcomes play out in the media/papers it would make it feel like you really have an impact on the city. Another version is if the NPCs talk about your achievements.

In terms of music I am happy with their artists and will be excited to listen to the different radios. Run the Jewels, A$AP Rocky and Grimes definitely big favourites. :)

Top Bottom