Weekly Poll 06/02/19 - 9 Days Till E3 2019!

+

How do I watch E3?

• 6. On my tablet, where I also read books, you oversized goon. Books!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8. E3? Sir, I am a Gamescom man! You keep your mitts away from me. Philistine.

• 9. I like Penny Arcade Expo because Tycho. Or maybe "Gabe", even though words are obv. better.

• Total voters

empari

Forum regular
My eyes will be watching at my 55" TV where I´m also going to play the game (when it's ready...) but my soul would be right there in LA.

24" monitor. Two of 'em. One for watching, one for playing a game or chatting with you folks.

What’s there?
Well, I don't know the exact line-up, but Cyberpunk seems likely.

Other than that, there's also The Outer Worlds and Larian's Baldur's Gate 3, both of which I feel you'd enjoy, or at least have a passing interest in (which is more than I can say for your interest in most other modern games).

#1 here

I'll be abusing my refresh button on Youtube, and other haunts what might give details on Cyberpunk 2077.

Other games? Meh, what are those? All the other developers seem to be caught up in chasing microtransactions, and other anticonsumer practices including platform exclusivity.
I was initially a little excited/interested about Death Stranding, but, it's a certain name console offering only, so, they lost my business before it could ever get got.
If a game is OFFLINE, Single Player, Local Machine PC inclusive installed and run, then, I might, maybe, perhaps, take peek at what it's about and develop an interest.

So far, the only game that's standing tall and awesome with superhero hair blowing in the wind with all my picky little check boxes checked is Cyberpunk 2077. :)

Last edited:
I'm just glad to have a laptop with a decent-ish gpu for a reasonable price. Screen size was not a priority. Thus #1.

None of the above.

I'm not big on watching other people do stuff (i.e. I don't watch sports).
If I'm physically present I'll participate, if not I'll wait till the highlights are on the news or net.

Last edited:
I'm watching this comfortably, with a tv, with my laptop on the side. While watching live comments and enjoying the whole thing better.

Another vote for" middle of the night " :sad:

Not exactly the middle of the night, but the Microsoft conference will start 5am for me on a workday. Since it's Monday I'll try to sleep earlier on Sunday to have energy. But I'm just doing this for the Microsoft one lol, I can see the rest later... Still wondering if I'll have the energy to get up and watch on my monitor or if I should just watch it on my phone.

Not exactly the middle of the night, but the Microsoft conference will start 5am for me on a workday. Since it's Monday I'll try to sleep earlier on Sunday to have energy. But I'm just doing this for the Microsoft one lol, I can see the rest later... Still wondering if I'll have the energy to get up and watch on my monitor or if I should just watch it on my phone.

Pick the phone so you can be comfortable in bed at that time . I googled it and the show starts at 6 am here but i will be leaving for work at that time.

Top Bottom