Weekly Poll 1/1/2020 - What Are You Going To Do Launch Day?!

+

Launch Day, I Will

• Total voters
First poll of the year - the year Twenty-Twenty!

With this in mind, what - what- are you going to do when Game Launch Day Arrives?

The World Awaits!

cyberpunk_2077_gamescome_screens_10.jpg

Other polls here:https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/collected-weekly-polls-thread.10984601/

Last edited:
#9 but, unless my hypothetical new computer is ready by that date, not necessarily on the launch day itself. I very rarely play games on launch for several reasons but, if things go well, I might do an exception with Cyberpunk 2077.

A huge no-no for me is option #10 actually. You probably won’t see me over here for a good time around the launch date, simply because I want to avoid spoilers and other people’s opinions and emotions about the game. At least in the first week if not the first month, my time with the game is going to be very personal.

Last edited:
None of those. I'm not planning to even own the game at launch, let alone play it.
Well, #10 will be true to some extent.

2, Im on holiday from 13 to 23... I join like couple week after launch. Yeah, Im gonna do real launch party and come back when i see pixies and such.

Watch YouTube closely for the first couple "Let's Plays" because I'm not buying till I see real in-game examples. I'm very concerned that I'd be physically unable to deal with the FPS combat system (and what little we know about the 'Smartweaponns' makes their implementation sound extremely lame).

I'll be taking the day off work and enjoy the game for a few hours. Then, most likely I'll wait several months while CDPR patches it before I dive in for real. This isn't me dogging on CDPR, it's just the reality of modern AAA games. They all need extensive post release support before they're polished. Still waiting on Rockstar to get RDR2 in proper shape. I'll happily eat crow if I'm wrong and it's polished at launch.

I've already planned a week off work for this. Told my wife that I will only be available in emergency.

I've purchased a collectors edition in Poland, so if I won't be able to convince someone to open the box for me and extract the code for GoG, I will be purchasing another GoG copy just to be able to play as soon as the timer hits the zero. I still haven't decided if I will play in polish or english first, but I will definitely be doing both - one immediately, another one after some DLC's appear.

2 and 9 for me . I`ll be at work then swing by on the way home to pick up my copy , then ..........

2, 9, 10. Work, then grab my copy (and steelbook) from Best Buy. From there I'll being burning Night City down, and trying to keep the Forums from burning down.

2, 9, 10. Work, then grab my copy (and steelbook) from Best Buy. From there I'll being burning Night City down, and trying to keep the Forums from burning down.
Me too! I was able to get the PC CE + steelbook from Best Buy, decided to use my saved up vacation time for 2 weeks, especially being launched a couple days after my birthday. I think I'll be all Night City, relaxing everyday at my cozy room, and spending time with family when taking a break... so 2, 7, 9 for me.

I gotta hack the internet and get delivered myself a new computer until this day.
But I won't be against a National Cyberpunk Day if it can make concurrence to Black Friday. Especially if the N.C.D. becomes the most anti-humanitarian most capitalist and greedy commercial day ever in the world. LOL

Happy twenty-twenty choombas !! :howdy:

2, 7, & 8 here. I set up my Nespresso machine next to my computer, got cleared to work from home that day, I'll start the download as soon as it becomes available, a little before my shift ends, and then I'm taking the next day off so I can play clear through the weekend (with some breaks for things like parenting and bio needs).

Get up 530 a.m go to work, get back at 5 p.m. Press "Install", get shit done. Avoid internet for the next three days, keep Steam running so the updates go through and maybe start playing on the 20th :)

I've legit made my second semester (Feb to June) filled with only easy/bird courses just so I could enjoy Cyberpunk and not have to worry about school. These next few months are gonna be great.

#7 & #9 and cry in a corner when I see tearing, frame time spikes and stuttering. Welp, at least forums are entertaining.

Well I just so happen to have a week vacation right around the release of the game so I'm gonna disappear for a few days lol.

Top Bottom