What do you want to see for Skills in 2077?
1. Skills should be a hard gate to succeed in tasks. Have the level, succeed. If not, fail.
2. Skills should be checked against your skill level (percentage chance of pass/fail).
3. Gear access/ability to use should be hard gated by the requisite skill level.
4. Gear usability should be made better by higher skills but access is "in-hand, go."
5. Gear access/use should have nothing to do with your skill level.
6. Hard gates for skill checks ( Persuade, First Aid) , but allow a check for critical pass/fail.
7. Skill percentages when interesting or clever - never check for shooting or swimming.
8. Regardless, I'd like to see perks at certain skill levels.
9. Regardless, no perks. No fancy abilities or extra tricks, just the skill.