Weekly Poll 11/18/19 - Decisions of the Stout Heart. Stout Month!

+

Splat Maelstrom for Stout? Help Stout over Maelstrom?

• Total voters
7 cose that's usually the choices I love the most and they are rarely avaible . And 8 cose I'm gonna have a character like that, they are too much fun !

Also..who the hell is this maelstrom ??? a gang or something ?

I am going to totally contradict myself and pick 1 and 9 , half on 4 as well .

1 I would love my some Meredith :love: i know that`s a surprise Sard LOL .

9 I would like to think i could play it by ear and pick what ever is right for my V at the time .

4 I don`t want to play with Corps ( in my first play thru ) all the way but if our interests line up i will do some quests for them in .

Sild

Ex-moderator

After changing my vote 4 times in less than 2 minutes, i'm just going to say that for a first playthrough i'll go with the demo resolution (partly because i'm interested in some more Corpo jobs - with the possible boons that can give an edgerunner, like high tech stuff - and partly because i find Stout and what was teased about her rather intriguing).

So, 1. Ok, maybe without the "queen" part ... one step a time :coolstory:

2 and 6.

Don't like Stout. Don't really like the gangers, either. But at least they were up-front. I'd probably lone-wolf away from both of them...but I might do business with the gangers again, based on how things played out in the demo. (In turn, I'd make it a hobby to undermine Stout for taking the sucker-punch route with me.)

Well there was a route where you could work with the gang, tell em of the virus so they clean that up, and then take em out because they do not stop bigmouthing. 50k ebbies man.

thats so many rats with strapet on granades (remote detonatet of course) ;D
or in all seriousness some kickass merch from your favorit ripperdoc.

about Stout, that depents if she wants her credstick back or not. hope she lets me keep it for a job well done (begrudgingly), so i do not have to kill her, because she seems interesting.

I would love to "spend" the chip on someone else who pissed me off. It would be pretty funny to use it on some unrelated gang/business. Gun vendor ripping you off? Corp's paying for your new toys, and they can also foot the bill for your popcorn while you watch the raid go down.
:cool:

1, 4, 7. All of one, All of four.
Seven would be nice to see in the game...then refuse to pick because I choose stout.
I'd be interested to know if there is a correlation between liking Stout and being on Team Yen
This is a genius-level comment.

Top Bottom