Weekly Poll 12/10/18 - Romance

+

What would you like to see for Romance in 2077?

• Total voters
I want to date whoever I like no matter gender, race, if fat or skinny.
If they robot or human maybe even a cyborg. But I want these relationships to matter to affect the story I want the your boyfriend or girlfriend to be living breathing creatures with likes and dislikes. Fears, dreams.

I want to take them on dates, hangout with them. I can't always be killing be if I'm going to be living in these world I got experience some real life things like having significant other.

I want your love to grow Orr get destroyed by your own choices but nothing to detail this isn't a dating Sim I just want the characters to feel real.
Post automatically merged:

but Seriously how evolved do you want these so called romances too be. frankly the more evolved this thing gets the more its going too reek of gym socks and Sadness ..

" I have too get home too romance my cyberpunk 2077 girlfriend ~she is making chicken and waffles tonight. "
I don't think it will be like that look at Assassin's creed ossdey you can romance a bunch of people but it's not like you have to go to every few hours or they will get angry at you.

If they wanna go out of the box, every girl should have a fashion, money, etc score, you need to hit that threshold to bang them. Its kinda predatorish, maybe it works for Cyberpunk? Yeah, so the character always think how much money or fashion that girls wants etc. That'd be first one in game industry, imho. Also when the game ends, the main character could have hundred of girls banged.

Last edited:
Gave it another thought, wealth and fashion most definitely should help.

Are they doing Mass Effect really? They should have went with GTA but with more mature options. Ive nothing against GTA but bowling, cinemas, darts, restaurants, comedia shows etc are more youth thing. Cyberpunk could take "tank and spank" approach.

Cyberpunk Wiki doesnt tell anything about Dating.
Tank and spank? Dare I even ask?

Oh and a vote for Meredith Stout too.

+1. :)

I hope Meredith Stout's character is developed well. She's written to be a straight up bitch at the beginning of the game clearly which is consistent with her being a corporate agent - I hope CDPR does the same level excellence with character development in CP2077 as they did in Witcher games with this type of stuff. It would be neat to be able to come across Meredith later in the game, perhaps at a time where she finds herself vulnerable for some reason and 'V' has the opportunity to decide whether to be compassionate toward her or not in spite of her bad treatment toward him, which may open up some character changes for Meredith which would be enjoyable to see play out and add to the realism. To me, it would be fun to watch Meredith have to react to someone helping her out in a shitty situation while not looking for personal gain. Someone just doing something nice for her and watching her have to process that.

I hope Meredith Stout's character is developed well. She's written to be a straight up bitch at the beginning of the game clearly which is consistent with her being a corporate agent - I hope CDPR does the same level excellence with character development in CP2077 as they did in Witcher games with this type of stuff. It would be neat to be able to come across Meredith later in the game, perhaps at a time where she finds herself vulnerable for some reason and 'V' has the opportunity to decide whether to be compassionate toward her or not in spite of her bad treatment toward him, which may open up some character changes for Meredith which would be enjoyable to see play out and add to the realism. To me, it would be fun to watch Meredith have to react to someone helping her out in a shitty situation while not looking for personal gain. Someone just doing something nice for her and watching her have to process that.
Welcome back.

Explicit sex scenes are part of the story, I'd like those in-game. if you do that can you add fetishs and not make it a Explicit sex scenes just make it like a mini game. like can we play strip poker.

I wouldn't mind my FemV romancing Meredith Stout, I think there's much more to her than her alpha bitch domeanor or the Bathtub Girl :) Actually, I think Bathtub Girl may play a larger role later in the game. Probably all companions will be romanceable, not necesarilly by all characters. Jack strikes me as a walking and talking incarnation of heterosexuality, so no gay option for him I suppose. But him hitting on gay FemV could add a lot of humor to their relationship.
I wouldn't mind xplicit sex scenes, as they can add something to narration, not necessarily Brazzers, but Witcher 3+ style (I'm really just looking for a good excuse to have lesbian sex scenes in my favourite game :) )
I can do without sex minigames :)

Actually if your first encounter with her is doomed to happen like ine the demo, I'll probably start shooting in her face immediately (and hope my forced friend will do so too against her bodyguard).

Actually if your first encounter with her is doomed to happen like ine the demo, I'll probably start shooting in her face immediately (and hope my forced friend will do so too against her bodyguard).

Ya, I've thought a little bit about that scenario in the 48-min demo...

* At the initial confrontation, I'll probably "test" what happens if I try to pull my gun in that situation. Might just die, but hey, re-load previous save, lol. Hoping Jackie will snipe her bodyguard when I pull, his job is to be ready to cover me, after all...

* Then, depending on my survival on the aforementioned point, it'll be interesting to see what happens - Meredith might just jump in the car and run if V or Jackie take her bodyguard out, but I would actually like to see a situation where V then has the opportunity to intimidate Meredith at that point - not get crazy and beat her ass, but just get in her face and point at the dead bodyguards and congratulate her on getting her muscle killed. Based on how she goes to shake V's hand and then has V assaulted, I'm all for being an asshole to Meredith at that point in the story since that's how Meredith wanted to play it.

Ya, I've thought a little bit about that scenario in the 48-min demo...

* At the initial confrontation, I'll probably "test" what happens if I try to pull my gun in that situation. Might just die, but hey, re-load previous save, lol. Hoping Jackie will snipe her bodyguard when I pull, his job is to be ready to cover me, after all...

* Then, depending on my survival on the aforementioned point, it'll be interesting to see what happens - Meredith might just jump in the car and run if V or Jackie take her bodyguard out, but I would actually like to see a situation where V then has the opportunity to intimidate Meredith at that point - not get crazy and beat her ass, but just get in her face and point at the dead bodyguards and congratulate her on getting her muscle killed. Based on how she goes to shake V's hand and then has V assaulted, I'm all for being an asshole to Meredith at that point in the story since that's how Meredith wanted to play it.
Well, she thought (wrongfully) that you were blackmailing her.

Well, she thought (wrongfully) that you were blackmailing her.

True enough - but IMO that's not a good enough excuse to just assault someone and put a gun to their head when she really had no concrete evidence of anything, just a suspicion - I think that behavior is just a poster-child example of a typical corporate and how they behave - just smacking people around who they consider beneath them with an arrogant assumption that there will never be consequences for their actions. Now Meredith had every reason to be suspicious in that situation but she had no proof that V was actually trying to swindle her, after all if I were in her shoes I wouldn't just have a bunch of faith in some random 'Fixer' that calls me out of the blue - I just think Meredith handled the situation very poorly...and if I'm a trained merc with a gun that I know how to use, there's going to be a price to be paid for that.

Had she approached it differently there could have been a more productive relationship right from the off. And I suspect it will be a relationship that won't end there, regardless of what you do, I think it's just sort of a first meeting opportunity between the player and this character and they'll more than likely meet again later under difference circumstances and "resume" their interactions, lol. I have high hopes for this character's interactions with the player being entertaining.

Some good examples there of how to make romances relevant and engaging for the player not just crossing some random points off a checklist.
Shupe like kiss makes. Reddy-birds do good job with Yen, Shani and Triss. No checklist. Shupe hate checklist! Throw big rocks at them! Also hurt if witchy-man caught cheating make. :-/ Hopes true same for Cyberpunk. Would like kiss makes to change story more though. Kissy friends should make quests different.

Shupe like kiss makes. Reddy-birds do good job with Yen, Shani and Yen. No checklist. Shupe hate checklist! Throw big rocks at them! Also hurt if witchy-man caught cheating make. :-/ Hopes true same for Cyberpunk. Would like kiss makes to change story more though. Kissy friends should make quests different.
...Wow... That was unbelievable.

True enough - but IMO that's not a good enough excuse to just assault someone and put a gun to their head when she really had no concrete evidence of anything, just a suspicion - I think that behavior is just a poster-child example of a typical corporate and how they behave - just smacking people around who they consider beneath them with an arrogant assumption that there will never be consequences for their actions. Now Meredith had every reason to be suspicious in that situation but she had no proof that V was actually trying to swindle her, after all if I were in her shoes I wouldn't just have a bunch of faith in some random 'Fixer' that calls me out of the blue - I just think Meredith handled the situation very poorly...and if I'm a trained merc with a gun that I know how to use, there's going to be a price to be paid for that.

Had she approached it differently there could have been a more productive relationship right from the off. And I suspect it will be a relationship that won't end there, regardless of what you do, I think it's just sort of a first meeting opportunity between the player and this character and they'll more than likely meet again later under difference circumstances and "resume" their interactions, lol. I have high hopes for this character's interactions with the player being entertaining.

IMO Corpos are the top dogs and that`s how Meredith treats V Right or wrong . In TW3 Yen was a bitch but if you romanced her you could make her a better person . This is what i would like to get with Meredith .

Top Bottom