Weekly Poll 12/10/18 - Romance

+

What would you like to see for Romance in 2077?

• Total voters
Just let Jackie live and let me romance him:giveup:

If he's really from the Valentino's and you are playing a female V it will probably be possible, until:

:ok:

If he's really from the Valentino's and you are playing a female V it will probably be possible, until:
:ok:
We've already discussed that the Valentino's are probably in it for men and women in 2077. Secondly he's not deeeead (I have a theory and I'm gunna post it in your favourite Jackie thread!)

Last edited by a moderator:
CDPR are tweaking all the gangs so anything's possible. I feel like V and Jackie were together in the cinematic trailer

Well, It's like saying a gang impersonating Elvis could be turned into a gang impersonating Beyonce yet retaining the same name: Highly unlikely.

We've already discussed that the Valentino's are probably in it for men and women in 2077. Secondly he's not deeeead (I have a theory and I'm gunna post it in your favourite Jackie thread!)
I'm curious to hear why you like Jackie so much. I like him, too, but I want to know why he's struck such a strong chord with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played a game with romance where the NPC could... well talk really, have a story and all, only random NPC villager 001 or something lol.
So I'm hoping that the romance will have a great story to it and a character I can get attached to.

That all being said, I don't think I know if for romance is the characters strictly story based ones or are your every day NPCs also apart of it?

Last edited:
It's a tale of unrequited cyber-love. a/s/l?
Supposedly DLC contains a hidden subquest of romancing Johnny Silverhand's special flesh like cybernetic add-ons

I hope that the romance will be more complex, more dialogues/interaction, I want to get strongly attached to the characters. :LOL:

I also hope that all romance options are attractive/hot, men and women equally.
Some developers have a terrible tendency to create unattractive men or unattractive women, generic designs.

I hope that the romance will be more complex, more dialogues/interaction, I want to get strongly attached to the characters. :LOL:

I also hope that all romance options are attractive/hot, men and women equally.
Some developers have a terrible tendency to create unattractive men or unattractive women, generic designs.

I'd be fine with any apperances just hoping nothing too generic. I want them to feel really alive and vibrant.

I'd like to see a range of one night stands to long heavy relationships that survive past the game. Basically a mixture of people that will sleep with anyone to people with a very specific type of V in mind to romance.

Love, sex and romance are a huge part of my life and I'd like the opportunity to make it a big part of V's life too :D

I'd like to see a range of one night stands to long heavy relationships that survive past the game. Basically a mixture of people that will sleep with anyone to people with a very specific type of V in mind to romance.

Love, sex and romance are a huge part of my life and I'd like the opportunity to make it a big part of V's life too :D

Totally agree with the first part and the second part is none of my business :ROFLMAO:

I think you could do romance in a cyberpunk setting without having it feel tacked on or sleazy. Gibson did a fairly decent job of handling Molly & Case's physical relationship with as much dignity as possible against the bleak backdrop of the world of Neuromancer.

Such encounters are usually born from the idea of people trying to find something beautiful and meaningful in a world with little or no hope. In other cases, sex Is one of the only ways to experience true intimacy in an increasingly invasive civilization.

That being said, I've only experienced one or two VG romantic relationships that felt like more than just dialogue options and skill checks so if romance options are in 2077, I hope they are planned well and executed in a manner that is a compliment to the game.

And we're all grown-ups here. If there is going to be a sexual encounter, I think a bit of nudity is fine but we don't need to see the entire thing. Fade to bookshelf after the initial cuddle.

Relating to the whole "adult encounters" subject, I'm hoping that 2077 will incorporate The Mox into a series of interesting side missions. Being hired by The Mox to track down a serial killer preying on Night City's sex workers could prove to be an interesting if not cliché avenue of adventure. And of course the "reward" for success could be pretty satisfying as well regardless of V's gender or sexual preference. :oops:

Last edited:
Top Bottom