Weekly Poll 12/16/19 - NPC the LAST

+

Would you make friends with these people?

• Total voters
3, 6, 7, and 10.

I wouldn't trust any of the gangers, nor want to befriend them. Dum Dum is not an exception to that.

When given the choice in games, on a first playthrough I almost always choose to side/befriend/agree with groups or factions who are or most resemble authority figures -- and in this case that would be Netwatch.

Surely there is more to Sasquatch than just a boss among (presumably) many; she seems to have too unique a character to not be more than that. Maybe not a friend, but an ally. In any case, I more than likely wouldn't have killed her in the scenario that the Deep Dive video showed.

1 - I admire his generous spirit. Seems like a good friend.
10/10, would bang

4 - What a fun group. AIs are just friends with numbers instead of bones.
10/10, would bang

7 - Computer police? Sign me up. I've been afraid of the internet since that Nigerian Prince stole my pension.
10/10, would bang

10 - I won't enjoy banging sasquatch.
11/10, would bang

2, 3, 5, 7 - Dum Dum made's his choices, he may have to live with them. Definitely leaning towards Net Watch over voodoo boys, though probably need more data ultimately.

3, 6, 7.

3 - A cyberpsycho, not exactly a stable one. I think I will watch the Psycho Squad put short work of him.

6 - There is a reason the AIs are shackled and lying to me is understandable but will still get you shot. Principles are principles.

7 - They do their job. Probably do not know more about beyond the Blackwall than we do but at least they keep watch over it.

4 & 6

I don't trust the Corps or Gubberment. I'm terrified of the AI's, BUT since they've been locked behind the wall I'll assume they've communicated amoung themselves and eliminated any that had "kill all humans" leanings. So the remaining AIs are probably at least not hostile, and probably see the mutual benefits of cooperation.

As to the rest ... not enough info at this time.

Every gangers needs to die. And yes, even you Jackie.
About Netwatch, well it all depends if we're on the same sides of things or not.

Definitely friends with Dum-Dum if possible. Placide, hell no. Domineering, forces (or tries to? not sure if us ripping our hand away actually does anything in the end) us to be jacked into, and then tries to kill us later. He's getting knocked the heck out at the first opportunity.

Netwatch, sure, no problems with them so far. They're doing their job. Corpo or not, I don't care.

I voted for 3 , 6 ,8 and 10

3 Dum Dum is a loved character because he`s funny and different from what we expect of a gang member but he still is a gang member so you can`t trust him in the end .

6 Placide and the boys only seem to want V while it`s convenient as above they are a gang and can`t be trusted .

8 Netwatch :shrug:if our hopes and dreams can some how be the same ..... maybe .... for a little time .

10 I would like to see what happens if you let Sasquatch live .

7, 8, and 10

Don't really "like" any of them, but I also don't like making problems where there were none. Suffice it to say that I will try to put things into a situation whereas needing to kill them would be very disappointing.

I'm not trusting anyone. Everyone wants to use V for their own agenda. This includes Johnny and Jackie.

Dum-Dum legit seems like a cool dude, I'd def have him as a companion if I could.

I dont like Placide at all but I won't judge the other voodoo boys because of him, I may still get along with them.

I'll be a corpo solo first so me and net watch will get along just fine.

Too early to tell with sasquatch, but if I'm cool with net watch the goons might be cool with me too.

Top Bottom