Weekly Poll 12/17/18 - Style!

+

What do you want from 2077 Style?

• Total voters

Guest 4211861

I'm gonna be full of money, so I want to wear black and gold. And gold augs, arms, legs.

Having to wait to rank up / stats before a particular clothing/armor item is available to you. If your going to have it available, then make it available right from the start. If it concerns 'stats', then let the clothing or weapon item rank up with you as you go through the game. Good post.
None of the clothing, weapons or items had levels indicated in the demo. Characters did, but gear did not. Of course that can change, but as shown in the demo, items did not have levels.

Actually on this screenshot we have levels even on head and face :) But i think it's only in the demo, because WIP and such. Other thing i can mention is the variety of slots, maybe we will have special armor slot and armor working like armor in Fallout 4, where you can wear some armor over your clothes. Only thing i sad about that we have only "pants" section, not boots and pants.
2321.png

Actually on this screenshot we have levels even on head and face :) But i think it's only in the demo, because WIP and such. Other thing i can mention is the variety of slots, maybe we will have special armor slot and armor working like armor in Fallout 4, where you can wear some armor over your clothes. Only thing i sad about that we have only "pants" section, not boots and pants.
View attachment 10986211
Huh I never noticed the "LVL" there. I assumed the 1s and 2s were armor ratings. Good catch. Have a redpoint. Also it's strange that "face" "head" "body" and "chest" would have levels. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Interesting that they have levels, but the weapons do not appear to.

Maybe it means level of the gear, rather than level requirement to wear the gear.

Maybe but V has nothing on her face and is level 1 ( base level ? ) . While V`s head is level 2 again she doesn`t have anything on ...... but cyberhair !!!!!!! ;)

Maybe but V has nothing on her face and is level 1 ( base level ? ) . While V`s head is level 2 again she doesn`t have anything on ...... but cyberhair !!!!!!! ;)

So? Her head out-leveled her face. Too much hairspray. It happens. This is the future.

0.5th-World problem.

10, as in "I'll make use of whatever options are available, but I don't need tons of options". I can happily spend hours upon hours playing around with styles -- but I can also be happy with whatever I have.

Probably not a particularly cyberpunk way of thinking, but I just can't bring myself to be superficial enough to care that much about looks. Except maybe if I was roleplaying some fashion addict character. :p

If your going too give the player control over something in the game; then letting the player Customize it, is the way too go. It is a good way too get your player invested in the game. I love X-com2 because I can customize my troops. I loved GTA cause I could customize my cars. In Fallout4 I loved customizing my weapons, and settlements tho I believe it could of been done better.

For me, ideally, there isn't "X level gear." So, you don't outlevel the suit you just bought 5 minutes later. This would help with what you mention, but having both your suggestion and this at once would be perfect in my opinion.

I agree

there is no such thing as" X level gear" in Cyberpunk 2020 and it should not be a thing in a cyberpunk 2077 video game. there should only be gear that is harder too acquire. the only thing that should be affected by level are skills. like how the character handles there gun. a person with a low level gun proficiency may take longer too reload or un-jam there gun. as they may fumble with the clip more, or struggle too clear the weapon more than a person who is more proficient.
Just as a person who has a Low agility score should not be able too pick a skill like "free running" or a character with a low Intelligence score should not be able too select a skill like "computer programming." unless there is a Savant perk or something to that nature. but to be honest thats not in the pen and paper game either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom