Weekly Poll 12/23/19 - A Gift For V

+

I would make V a gift of:

• Total voters
10. But no one is worthy to hear why.

I'd get V a faithful cyberpet of some kind, because animal companions are better than human companions. Even if they're not proper, real animals.

I'd get V a faithful cyberpet of some kind, because animal companions are better than human companions. Even if they're not proper, real animals.
programmed-for-your-pleasure-memeful-com-16042709.png

There are still rats! Always, always rats.

Actually a pet rat would be pretty cool for an Edgerunner.

Hummmmm I know what but I can't tell you. Hint : it's "in a box".
Answer :
a cute puppy, of course !!!!!

Would a rat pet become semi invincible if the game had an upscaling option? :think:
Rats are intelligent creatures, they wouldn't be a bad choice. Small, too, which would no doubt be helpful.

Diner or a drink . They still need to eat y'know . And Merc are cheapskate , taking huge risk and Tech and Upgrades pretty much eat all the money earned . So yeah, Dinner followed by a nice drink , somewhere cozy and quiet :p

A sub-dermal weapon interface that's actually SUB-dermal :)
Also a couple cans of nannies... one for skin weave, one for muscle-bone lace

I would get V what every Solo needs guns so i voted 1 and 2 (y)....... what do you mean V`s not a Solo ? She will be in my first play thru ;)

Speaking from experience (I've got two of the little fellas), pet rats are indeed very cool. And sweet. Actually, not sure they'd make good pets for Edgerunners. They're too cuddly.

I'd probably get V some sort of cyberware. I still think the good ol' Mantis Blades are one of the cooler gadgets in this universe, but now I'm kind of interested in the idea of a wrist flamethrower.

Fashion all the way.
I'd probably get V some sort of cyberware. I still think the good ol' Mantis Blades are one of the cooler gadgets in this universe, but now I'm kind of interested in the idea of a wrist flamethrower.
This is the option I want, fashionable cyberware, like maybe internally lit synth-diamond mantis blades popping out of gilded cyber arms! You don't need to do much with the flamethrower, that already brings lots of flare! :smart:

I clicked all of them because I could.
I would give V my netflix so that he can watch the witcher.

Top Bottom