What do you want from Night City?
1. I'm not sure - I look forward to seeing what CDPR has in store!
2. Lots of density in explore areas more important than square KM. Rooms > roads.
3. As much or more than enterable rooms, amount of roads and streets are key. Roads > rooms.
4. Bustling crowds are super important to me. Smart AI makes it feel alive and a living city is key.
5. Smaller crowds but more people with personality and interactions.
6. A mix of environments is a priority for me. Downtown, suburbs, desert, aquatic, etc.
7. Verticality (above and below) is very important. I want to be able to go up and wander around.
8. Nothing gated by "level" or story progress. You might get shot trying, but you can try anywhere.
9. Some areas locked off by plot timing, plot choices or Cred. Surprises and consequences.
10. Destroyable environment, at least partially. Exploding gas stations, knockable light poles.