Weekly Poll 12/3/18 - Night City!

+

What do you want from Night City?

• Total voters
Unfortunately it didn't let me vote more than five choices.
My choices are 2, 4, 1/2 of 5 (people with personality and interactions but excluding the part of smaller crowd, I want a crowded city, NY style), 6, 7, 8 & 10.

Last edited:
4,6,7,8 There would be times where I just want to run around and be stupid, explore and see the sights. Might even be nice if one could have a setting where you could just explore the city / map, put the bad guys & story on pause. Just a thought.

I picked 5 . I would be happy with smaller crowds but more unique interactions.

I thought Street Cred enabled access to better Fixers and better shops?

4,5,6,9, & 10. I just selected the things I value. Even though it seems to be undervalued, I think #9 is particularly important. Surprises and consequences are a must...some plot timing and choices is necessary if you want narrative cohesion.

In the gameplay demo at 26:20, there are mountains in the background (bottom picture in this post). These may not actually be reachable in gameplay, though, and that view looks like a work in progress part of the game. Real life mountains near Morro Bay look similar.
Good catch. It looks similar to the outskirts of LA to me, fairly dry with brush maybe. Have to say, if we do have a waste land, I'm hoping they don't go with a Mad Max desert-like area. I'd much prefer an environment that shows nature taking hold again in abandoned industrial/rural areas. Something like this:

I absolutely HATE having areas of the game world locked behind story progression/character level, so 8 is a must for me.
So what if I've only started the game and enter some super dangerous area? My choice, so the consequences are mine to deal with as well.

Destructible environments are cool and a lot of fun, so 10 definitely as well.

Other than that, I'm not sure what I want, so I picked 1 for all the rest of the stuff. :p

Top Bottom