Weekly Poll 12/9/19 - NPC Part II. NPC Harder.

+

What think you of these three?

• Total voters
3: Will kill Dex if he tries to kill me. Actually never did like the guy as he incarnate V being a mercenary.

I don't know about Misty has I don't know much about her.

About Victor I just don't like him being forced on V, outside of that it's the same as for Misty.

2, 6, and 7.

Honestly, the thing I most dislike about Dex is how how smokes that cigar or whatever a few cm from V's face. :p
He's far from being the first to try to kill a PC working for him so that doesn't make a difference to me. Also, his rough language reminds me of Thaler (this is a positive thing).

There's definitely something I don't like about Misty. I'm... not sure what it is, exactly, but she really rubs me the wrong way. I wasn't sure who she was until I started searching that video for her, at which point I was thinking "Oh, right, it's that assistant girl or whatever her role is".

I like Victor even if I, again, am not entirely sure why. Yeah, he knows his job, but there's also something about his personality. And sense of humour (the bit about being old and having a shaky, 'ganic hand).
He seems a lot more trustworthy than any other NPC we've seen (except probably Jackie).

10 needs a hand :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:one of your best Sard (y)

I voted 2, 4 and 7

2 Dex is the biggest shark we have seen at this stage . I hope to work for him but ...... who knows where it will end up . Maybe in a garbage heap somewhere ?

4 I do see a little of Pris of Blade Runner in her and hope she will be a good character when we meet . Jackie`s GF ??????

7 Vic seems to be a cool guy :cool:i like that he doesn`t seem to mind having a bit of fun with V . It looks like they have a good friendship going on .

No opinion.

We've seen tiny snippets from trailers, I don't feel I know enough about any of these people to make a final judgement.

2, 5, 7

Dex is just a fixer the pays well. I'm neutral towards him, unless he tries to kill me (like in the trailer)

Misty seems okay. Don't know too much about her.

Vic and V seem to have a good business relationship and he seems to like V in general. He's ok in my book atm.

2, 5, 7.

2: Dex may be a big league player but that means he is as likely to shoot you as is to hire you. Always keep a weapon at hand when dealing with anyone, this is true to him a well.

5: I can't even remember who she is.

7: Everyone needs reliable personnel, doc is one of them. Still keeping the weapon armed though.

3, 5, and 7.

I'm open minded on 3, but if Dex tries to pull any shit like what we saw in the trailer -- even if it's not that severe -- I'm cutting ties with him. Haven't decided whether or not I'm going for a non-lethal playthrough on my first run, so it's possible that I will or will not kill him, but I certainly won't take shit from him.

Misty. Don't care. Nice BR reference, that's about it.

Vic -- great guy. Reliable. Seems like a good friend. With that said, I heard he's much ruder/colder to male V, so we'll see.

Like many others, 2, 5, and 7.

Dex is just a fixer trying to do his job. I'd fuck him over in the game if it was more advantageous, just like he tried to pull that stunt off in the cinematic trailer.

Don't know enough about Misty. Her entire character/demeanor says junkie to me, and those type of people aren't generally that trustworthy.

Victor seems like a cool guy. Though I wouldn't get too comfortable with him.

2, 4, and 7. My V won't fully trust any of these three characters the first few times s/he meets them, however Misty and Victor seem like a couple (I think they are but I'm not 100% sure) I'd try to befriend and interact on a regular basis. Dex, on the other hand, not that much, all will be strictly business with that dude, it's for the best.

It all depends on how things might gel between them and my V.

Last edited:

Not sure about Dex. I think he's an interesting character & I like his design and voice acting, but hard to say at this point what sort of relationship V might have with him in the long run. Are the events from the trailer where V ends up attacked by Dex's goon scripted? If so, #3.

7, most of these I think are really going to vary by character, but I'm pretty sure sometime in the 2020's Henry Rollins and Christian Slater have a baby and he grows up to be Victor so it'd take some pretty heavy stuff coming down to get me to dislike him.

I hope the game can let me actually roleplay and make decisions according to this poll since all these characters rub me in a wrong way. 5/10 would not work with them again.

2, 5, 7, 10

The poll options practically say everything I'm thinking. Picked 4 cause you let me.

Top Bottom