Weekly Poll 2/25/19 - Improvements from Witcher 3

+

Which 3 things would you like to see Cyberpunk improve the most from Witcher 3?

• Total voters
1, 5 and 6.

1. Because big open worlds with little to no actual interaction feel incredibly hollow, artificial and pointless. Witcher 3 was quilty of this just as well as GTA and the like.

5. Because that was generally lacking in Witcher, to the point of detriment of experience. And gameplay variety is the salt and sugar of an optimal RPG experience.

6. Because that (RPG systems) is the most important aspect of RPG gameplay as it governs everything the character does (combat, movement, social abilities, senses, utility activities....), or it should. And because that has always been the weak spot of CDPR, and getting weaker by every subsequent title. If I could, I’d give all my 3 votes to 6.

I wanted to vote 4 too, but if 6 is done right, it covers the variety part; and it’d basically cover 5 too (at least it - should - govern it).

Witcher 3 quests were flawless but I saw "even better" and couldn't resist.

I liked TW3 combat more than most but it could certainly be improved.

And the non-combat options were a big one. Killing made sense for Geralt every time, but V's varied approaches will be the key to separating 2077 from Witcher 3.

5 and 6 - areas where they can improve quite a lot. 1 (sandbox elements, as I understand it) is difficult to realise due to story-driven and cinematic approach.

oh, and maybe some improvements on PS4PRO will be fine:ROFLMAO: like HDR, that i think its more important than resolution, especially in sci-fi game ^^

Cyberpunk definitely needs to nail number 1 so the game doesn't just feel like GTA, jumping from mission to mission with barely anything other to do apart from fooling around.

"You may select up to 3 choices."

DAMMIT, SARD. Fine.

I'm going with 5, 6, 7. But these choices are all really good. Good poll idea, too.
  • 5. Non-combat options. Stealth, hacking, lying, map-maneuvering. More than dialogue>chop.
  • 6. Deeper RPG aspects. Stats, choices, systems, etc.
  • 7. Even better quests. Main and side. Show me a progression since W3.

i now its choose 3 but i like 4
( had to cut 1)
(normal people would have cut 9 but i work on music and i love electronic music and i hope to hear some darksynth or a synthwave/outrun/darksynth radio)

i now its choose 3 but i like 4
( had to cut 1)
(normal people would have cut 9 but i work on music and i love electronic music and i hope to hear some darksynth or a synthwave/outrun/darksynth radio)

Music is kind of my pet cause as well. If you're interested, check out #20.

1, 5 and 6.

1. Because big open worlds with little to no actual interaction feel incredibly hollow, artificial and pointless. Witcher 3 was quilty of this just as well as GTA and the like.

5. Because that was generally lacking in Witcher, to the point of detriment of experience. And gameplay variety is the salt and sugar of an optimal RPG experience.

6. Because that (RPG systems) is the most important aspect of RPG gameplay as it governs everything the character does (combat, movement, social abilities, senses, utility activities....), or it should. And because that has always been the weak spot of CDPR, and getting weaker by every subsequent title. If I could, I’d give all my 3 votes to 6.

I wanted to vote 4 too, but if 6 is done right, it covers the variety part; and it’d basically cover 5 too (at least it - should - govern it).

Exactly this, I have nothing else to add. Except that I'm glad these are the top choices at the moment.

I just feal like the world works after red dead redemption 2 it shows that world should work without the main character.

Should feel like a whole ecosystem rather than an environment. Interactions in the world should feel natural not forced. The weather and the day to night cycle should come unnoticed. Should be like one moment it's day next moment its night. Weather should actually affect and not just be there to look pretty.

Interactions in the world should variety I should able to started conversation with someone, get something to eat, go to skate park and actually skate, sneak into a house through the window.

Through some on out of window. Just that there should be a lot to do and world should be lived in. Because once you get 90% mark in a game you don't have any side quests or main missions to do and searching treasure get boring when you have the best weapons and armor.

4, 5, 6.

I really hope the combat feels intimidating. A simple fight with pistols should be loud, intense, and viscous. Break out a bigger weapon, and I'd like the audio and visuals to make me flinch.

I'd also hope the skills and abilities I choose open up lots of pathways to the endgame that don't involve shooting. (Violence always feels more intense if it doesn't happen all the time.) So, 5 and 6 together, I guess. I'd really like each "class" to be a pathway to the endgame using that class's skills almost exclusively. Only a Solo would be predominately combat, with other classes getting into a big fight only if they frig up.

4, 5, 6.

I really hope the combat feels intimidating. A simple fight with pistols should be loud, intense, and viscous. Break out a bigger weapon, and I'd like the audio and visuals to make me flinch.

I'd also hope the skills and abilities I choose open up lots of pathways to the endgame that don't involve shooting. (Violence always feels more intense if it doesn't happen all the time.) So, 5 and 6 together, I guess. I'd really like each "class" to be a pathway to the endgame using that class's skills almost exclusively. Only a Solo would be predominately combat, with other classes getting into a big fight only if they frig up.
Should we have 'movie silencers' or realistic ones tho?

Top Bottom