Weekly Poll 3/30/20 - Vehicle Murdererousnessness

+

Well, in my drive-toy, I will

• Total voters
4, 5 & 7

My Roachster is Roach of Cyberpunk 2077. Hope the car gets caught on fire hydrants and NPCs when I call it, you know for Witcher 3 nostalgia.

How else is one to traverse the Combat Zone Pacifica 'safely'?
I hope that one can ram those burning cars in the middle of the road in Pacifica... don't make me zig-zag all over the place like some tourist, ffs - I gotta look like I belong somewhat, Choombatta...

If the driving mechanics are like, in say Watch Dogs, then I'm sure Jackie won't mind if I sell his wheels that he was eyein' somethin' real fine for...

My Roachster is Roach of Cyberpunk 2077. Hope the car gets caught on fire hydrants and NPCs when I call it, you know for Witcher 3 nostalgia.
I am hoping you look up and see it falling towards you. Yep..
Yes.

Maybe there could be upgrades to vehicles that increase their combat effectiveness, like blinders do for Roach (though only a monster would blind her like that). Stuff like reinforced bumpers, bulletproof glass, etc.
I wonder if it'll be possible to shoot the tires to slow/stop vehicles... if yes, then something to prevent that.

1, 6, 10. I want a big heavily armored muscle car with a big gun to mow all the baddies down and a back seat big enough to sleep in or to have some more adult relations in :D

1, 6, 10. I want a big heavily armored muscle car with a big gun to mow all the baddies down and a back seat big enough to sleep in or to have some more adult relations in :D
This and a VW Golf capable of eradicating the Night City as a whole. Maybe a little less than the whole city, but Golf with lots of danger is a dream we all can afford, right?

However ... I think a lot of people have visions of mounting gattling guns and rocket launchers on their vehicles.
I rather doubt this will be possible.

Not to get too far off topic, if that were an option......
Twisted Metal-esque multiplayer? :shrug:

Top Bottom