Weekly Poll - 5/13/2019 - User Interface Options

+

How do you want CP2077's user interface to work?

• Total voters
I really want to see all ... yes ALL ... UI elements movable, resizable, and with an on/off toggle.

Let me put the UI elements I want where I want them and the size I feel is appropriate.
Say what you will about MMOs and their often lackluster interfaces, but they tend to get this right. Many, many elements are resizable and movable. And when they aren't, a simply "Add-on" (not a mod) can make it so easily.

I'd want a classic RPG UI with interactivity. Something like a mixup of Fallout (1&2) and System Shock with separate stances for interaction (world, objects, items, inventory, NCP's...) and combat. The whole nine yards.

No diegetics, no minimalism, but heavy frames and interactivity with an aesthetic fitting the theme of the game.

I voted for 3 , 6 and 7

3 NC is a dangerous place so i don`t want to be shot in the head while i am looking thru my inventory .

6 It`s going to be a big game so i might need to go back and look up who a person / thing was i meet 3 hours ago.

7 Classic is classic because it works.

I know this is a couple of months old, but I'd not voted back in May. :oops:

1, 8, and 10 for me.
1 and 8 go hand in hand because, in my opinion, for a UI to be informative it needs to be organized. Plus, minimalism tends to go a long way towards having an intuitive UI.

10 I picked because a good UI needs to have plenty of customization options. Perfection would be the ability to separately adjust all elements of the UI, even the smallest things. Moving around, re-sizing, disabling, etc.
Basically what Suhiira said in her post.

Top Bottom