Weekly Poll 6/23/19 - Let's Talk About Jackie

+

Jackie?

• Total voters
Johnny Silverhand is not gunna be a bro to me because I'm gunna play as a corpo and he's gunna hate my V (but now I'm torn because I heard there are 3 different starting points depending on what you choose and I want to start off with Jackie :sad:)

Jackie's English is perfect and I love how his switches between the two different languages. I'm gunna play as a male so he's gunna call him "esé" and then hopefully novio don't the track :sneaky:

View attachment 11007901
English voice acting is mostly the best so im wondering if he has an accent too in the german version.Jacky will always be your buddy i asume(if not i restart)because he has already this bf potential

Don't call a cold blood killer "Jaina" unless you want to die.
I you don't trust me, go in South America and try calling one of the Mara women "Jaina", then tell me what happened to you.
But I think I will have to use a ouija board to hear your story.
KakitaTatsumaru... :sad:Who hurt you...? *hug* :)
Post automatically merged:

You choose me to say that? *facepalm myself* :shrug:

That did not happened.

My god, this is the funniest discussion I've read in a very, very long time. I laughed out loud for a good 3 minutes. Thank you both. :ROFLMAO:

Fridgeband, you are too pure for this world. Kakita, your consistent cynicism has made me smile or laugh on so many occasions (not because I disagree or think you're stupid or anything, just the fact that you never give up.)

But I think I will have to use a ouija board to hear your story.

My... god... I can't breathe... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My god, this is the funniest discussion I've read in a very, very long time. I laughed out loud for a good 3 minutes. Thank you both. :ROFLMAO:

Fridgeband, you are too pure for this world. Kakita, your consistent cynicism has made me smile or laugh on so many occasions (not because I disagree or think you're stupid or anything, just the fact that you never give up.)

More a mix between face palm and cringe🙋🏻‍♂️🤔

Don`t know if you get Richard Attenborough in the US but that`s who i see / hear talking about when the Pro and Anti Jackie Leagues finally meet .

Last edited:
We can dream, can't we?
sdfsdfds.jpg

C'mon guys
He is not dead
ddd.gif

Post automatically merged:

Another reason why Jackie Welles isn't dead! He has a last name! If he was a minor character he wouldn't have one. Just like Dexter DeShawn (The Fixer) and Victor Vector (The Ripperdoc)

Last edited:
I thought jackie is his code name like v is yours.I thought people always use their street names in this world
I think Jackie Welles is his real name... I dunno lol the only reason V goes by V is because of character creation. Either way Misty doesn't have a last name so it's like... If Jackie was a small time character they probably wouldn't have bothered with a surname? I dunno :sad:

I think Jackie Welles is his real name... I dunno lol the only reason V goes by V is because of character creation. Either way Misty doesn't have a last name so it's like... If Jackie was a small time character they probably wouldn't have bothered with a surname? I dunno :sad:
V is your code name you can give your character a real name too.In the cp world everyone uses a code name because it’s a dangerous place

V is your code name you can give your character a real name too.In the cp world everyone uses a code name because it’s a dangerous place
Ohhh... I've never played Cyberpunk 2020 (I want to though! I was recently invited to play Call of Cthulhu and it's so much fun)

Johnny Silverhand is not gunna be a bro to me because I'm gunna play as a corpo and he's gunna hate my V (but now I'm torn because I heard there are 3 different starting points depending on what you choose and I want to start off with Jackie :sad:)

Jackie's English is perfect and I love how his switches between the two different languages. I'm gunna play as a male so he's gunna call him "esé" and then hopefully novio don't the track :sneaky:

View attachment 11007901
OH... OHOHOHO.... Ohhhh.. Oh my... ;):sneaky:;):sneaky:;):sneaky:
Totexx Relaxx... I can feel the steam from here! *PSSSSSSSSSSSSH* I'm gonna get burned! Relaxxxxx! I get it, I understand. *wipes sweat from face with handkerchief* I may not exactly share the same tastes, even if I think Jackie is an excellent bro, but I understand, like all of it. *bro fist* I'm hoping that it's possible to meet and befriend Jackie regardless of what background V starts from/chooses, and I also hope that there's a great amount of intellectual back and forth and deep understanding between V and Johnny Silverhand, so that you can start as corporate background and have a private *inside of mind* conversation with Johnny Silverhand so he's like "oh oh, okay I get it, I see what you're up to, good job kid" Like he calls us kid because we're like 20 something and he's what, like over 100 since he lived so long and also as an AI type of person too. I hope the game doesn't lock the player / V out of anything in any way. I don't want any NPC's getting grouchy with me without even giving me a chance to explain myself. Imagine Johnny Silverhand or Jackie or both just being really angry and unhelpful and even hurtful to V all game long because they don't understand what V's real intentions are, and V never had a chance to say "WHOA WHOA WAIT A SECOND, HOLD UP, LET ME EXPLAIN!" you know what I'm saying? (that shattered my immersion in The Witcher 3 and ruined it for me)
:D

OH... OHOHOHO.... Ohhhh.. Oh my... ;):sneaky:;):sneaky:;):sneaky:
Totexx Relaxx... I can feel the steam from here! *PSSSSSSSSSSSSH* I'm gonna get burned! Relaxxxxx! I get it, I understand. *wipes sweat from face with handkerchief* I may not exactly share the same tastes, even if I think Jackie is an excellent bro, but I understand, like all of it. *bro fist* I'm hoping that it's possible to meet and befriend Jackie regardless of what background V starts from/chooses, and I also hope that there's a great amount of intellectual back and forth and deep understanding between V and Johnny Silverhand, so that you can start as corporate background and have a private *inside of mind* conversation with Johnny Silverhand so he's like "oh oh, okay I get it, I see what you're up to, good job kid" Like he calls us kid because we're like 20 something and he's what, like over 100 since he lived so long and also as an AI type of person too. I hope the game doesn't lock the player / V out of anything in any way. I don't want any NPC's getting grouchy with me without even giving me a chance to explain myself. Imagine Johnny Silverhand or Jackie or both just being really angry and unhelpful and even hurtful to V all game long because they don't understand what V's real intentions are, and V never had a chance to say "WHOA WHOA WAIT A SECOND, HOLD UP, LET ME EXPLAIN!" you know what I'm saying? (that shattered my immersion in The Witcher 3 and ruined it for me)
:D

I can't relax! Not until I know our boy Jackie is safe :cry:devs pls... Are you really gunna make me suffer for 10 months? I need to know! Lol I wish Jackie was on the Valentino steelbook btw. There will be all that good stuff, it's a CDPR game! I can't see Johnny calling V kid lol, but he might! What happened in the Witcher 3?

Last edited:
I can't relax! Not until I know our Jackie boy is safe :cry:devs pls... Are you really gunna make me suffer for 10 months? I need to know! Lol I wish Jackie was on the Valentino steelbook btw. There will be all that good stuff, it's a CDPR game! I can't see Johnny calling V kid lol, but he might! What happened in the Witcher 3?
What do you mean? "What happened W3"?
You mean if Geralt called anyone that? I feel like he may have, but I don't remember for sure.
I get the impression that Johnny Silverhand may possibly, since maybe he is sort of like a father figure for V?

What do you mean? "What happened W3"?
Imagine Johnny Silverhand or Jackie or both just being really angry and unhelpful and even hurtful to V all game long because they don't understand what V's real intentions are, and V never had a chance to say "WHOA WHOA WAIT A SECOND, HOLD UP, LET ME EXPLAIN!" you know what I'm saying? (that shattered my immersion in The Witcher 3 and ruined it for me)

I don't understand, what happened in TW3 that broke your immersion? :)

BTW can we all just appreciate how beautiful Jackie's eyes are? :sad:
sddsfdsfs.JPG

That would be so interesting and cool. I want to believe Jackie will be a romance option for male V too :sad: after that trailer I feel like he might be.

Low blow mane smdh
Could be possible if he is a romancable npc and if not there will be mod for it.Im wondering if this corpo chick is romancable too 😆

Top Bottom