Weekly Poll - 7/17/2019 - V's Style

+

What style do you want your V to have?

• (1) Entropism - high tech / low life in it's purest form.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • (2) Kitsch - style over substance baby! It may not be worth 1000 eddies, but it sure looks like it.

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • (3) Neomilitarism - let 'em know you mean business.

Votes: 18 14.4%
  • (4) Neokitsch - I'm on a crusade, Jack. I'm making it big. I better have a cheetah at the end.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • (5) Rockerboy - mohawk, ripped jeans, Samurai jacket. Putting the "Punk" in Cyberpunk.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • (6) Corpo - a fancy suit demands respect.

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • (7) Nomad - who cares what these big city people expect? Gotta represent my clan & family.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • (8) Chameleon - variety is the spice of life. I'll try to fit in depending on who I'm with.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • (9) Self-Made - I wanna mix and match everything to make my own style.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • (10) Borg - is that a style? I don't know much about fashion. I just shoot stuff for cash.

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
Yeah totally, like why make the CC a dilemma between simple and advanced customization ?

Just put the advanced options hidden by a toggle button "advanced features for those custom freaks"... case closed. 100% folk are happy :ok:

Will style/clothing have any effect on the game? Like will NPCs comment on what you're wearing or will characters with a similar style like you more? If it's just a stat boost then I don't see the point of modeling different styles that we wont see 99% of the time. If we wont see it I would rather the time and resources be spent on something tangible.

Top Bottom