Weekly Poll 8/26/19 - Damage!

+

What knd of location damage would you like?

• Total voters
So! Something more..visceral this week! Anyone play the old Soldier of Fortune? No? Fallout 1 or 2? Yes. Good! No? Disgusting. Fix that!

ANYWAY.

Targetted damage! Shoot them in the face! Or the groin!
It's in the game as of last year so PRESUMING it's still in the game...

HERESY.jpg

Want to see more weekly polls? Check - Collected Weekly Polls Thread

1, 4, and 10, but also 8. Broad categories are fine for programming simplicity, but I would like visible effects, and no over-exaggerated ones.

Voted for 9: cose I don't care for Gore . And I still remember in fallout 3..where shooting..would SLICE legs :coolstory:

I don't have a weak stomach, but...don't have an interest .

I want splodey parts for all. If I can blow an enemies arm off they should be able to blow mine off too, fairs fair.

Plus, I've lost a buttload of limbs playing 2020 it's par for the course lol

3 and 8 for me. I'm not a fan of gore (it's often exaggerated and unnecessarily plentiful), and neither do I really care about locational damage.

1 and 3. Not a big deal to me. Gotta say though I think Gore/Blood games should be own genre in game industry.

2, 4, and 7 for me. I like blood in games, I NEED ME THAT GORE!!!!!

Dismemberment, decapitations, explosions, I want it all!

I don`t have little kids that i have to hide gore from only a Wife :p I was happy with what the first demo showed and soon we will see the second demo .

3 Yes not that big of a deal for me.
4 I would like some reaction to being shot
9 I remember in Dragon Age Origins were blood would be all over everyone face after a fight but you could turn it off ( i did ) if you liked .

I don`t have little kids that i have to hide gore from only a Wife :p I was happy with what the first demo showed and soon we will see the second demo .

3 Yes not that big of a deal for me.
4 I would like some reaction to being shot
9 I remember in Dragon Age Origins were blood would be all over everyone face after a fight but you could turn it off ( i did ) if you liked .
Blood on the Teeth! Wash your mouth ALISTAIR! :ROFLMAO:

The rose he gave me got me thru the fade:D
I maybe remembering wrong but..I think the only game that did Gore right (Forgive me I don't play Horror games, but my roomate did) was The Suffering Ties that bind . All I remember was 'OMG LOOK HOW THE BLOOD AND GORE..Blahblah''..:LOL:

A mod got me trough the fade..cose the biggest demon was the crash :sneaky:

8, 9, 10. It's better if it can be toggled, but even then, keep it real and let it affect us as well for the sake of hardcore difficulity.

5, 6, and 8.

Not too worried about damage getting into SCUM levels of detail. Much more interested in seeing a broad range of combat options and visceral outcomes. So definitely specific types of damages that also have secondary effects. Not just use AP rounds for armor and use EMP rounds for robots...more web-like considerations: If I fire incendiary rounds, it will drive people out of cover even if I don't hit them. If I throw a smoke grenade, enemies will randomly fire into to surppress. If I blow an enemy's weapon arm off, they'll try to surrender or run. That type of stuff.

But no crazy gore. I find that to be really silly and immersion-breaking (for me). At least let us toggle it between None/Realistic/Extreme.

1 & 6.
Even with RNG I prefer hit locations to whole body damage.
Disabled limbs add a LOT to combat over "they're fully capable till they die".

Top Bottom