Weekly Poll - 8/5/2019 - Wanted Gangs

+

Which gangs are you most interested in seeing in Cyberpunk 2077?

• Total voters
Inquisitors, Bozos, and Brainiacs sound the most interesting to me. The others are all kind eh... Different variants of "HEHE ME SHOOT/SMACK U DED LOL," except the Voodoo Boys.

I wonder how/if we can side with the Inquisitors if they still exist. Since we are 100% forced to have some amount of Cyberware, will they be permanently hostile, or will they "give us a pass" in light of aiding them with other things?

Is our V's personality so hard-coded that we aren't given the opportunity to help them at all, even if they exist? I.E. are they just "the bad guys" no matter what?

Many questions, but I don't have any answers.

I wonder how/if we can side with the Inquisitors if they still exist.
They'd definitely be a interesting one to include, since literally all the other gangs hate them. Also Maelstrom was formed out of a gang's ashes that was destroyed by the Inquisitors. So there are definitely story opportunities there assuming they don't kill us on site.

Blood Razors.

Iron Sights.

Givers of Pain.

Hmm. I may have issues...how about...

Kennedys - or another fun Poser gang.

Juilliards. Because yes.

6, 7, 8. But I do want to see CDPR's own gangs, since there is a 57 years time period for fresh blood to make an appearance.

I voted for 6, 7 and 9

6 I would love to see those crazy clowns the Bozos . With so many people scared of clowns these days it would be funny . I like the idea of the bomb attached to there hearts , so a dead Bozo is still dangerous to me but also dangerous to the Bozos around him ......

7 The Inquisitors are the anti gang/ anti Cyber and very strong so they would be always a danger to the player .

9 Mostly poser gangs for a little laugh but at the same time these gangs can be dangerous .
The Gilligans
The Kennedys
Willow Sisterhood an all Female gang of beautiful assassins ( i see possibilities with a Female V play thru )

Okay, since I already know that Mealstrom, Voodoo Boys and The Animals will be present in the game, I went with:
2. Valentinos - I like to see more of Jackies origins/past.
4. Tygerclaws - They sound like straight from a martial arts movie, and I kinda dig Japanese culture.
6. Bozos - Creepy clowns? Count me in :D

3, 4, and 7.

Voodoo Boys sound like they could play in well if Johnny Silverhand is living in our heads.

Tigerclaws sound like something too cool to say no to.

Inquistors also sound extremely cool, and I'd love to deal with what cyberware actually means. That the last gasp of natural humanity should be a street gang at an almost complete disadvantage. Yeah, that's workable material.

I like to see other gangs in the lore like Triads, Organitskaya, Sudams, Mafia and Yakuza.

I'm not sure if Tygerclaws replaced Yakuza or the Yakuza will be in this game also.

Also, there is no Little Italy so I don't know if the Mafia will in this game or not. But there is Little China or Chinatown in this game.

I like to see other gangs in the lore like Triads, Organitskaya, Sudams, Mafia and Yakuza.

I'm not sure if Tygerclaws replaced Yakuza or the Yakuza will be in this game also.

Also, there is no Little Italy so I don't know if the Mafia will in this game or not. But there is Little China or Chinatown in this game.

Those are all present in 2020 and RED. I doubt they went away by 2077, but whether V will see them who knows.

OC - Organized Crime - isn't the same as the gangs of Night City. Whole other power level. More like Corps, actually.

What was that hedonism gang? I like that and DJ gang.

Party Gang sounds like fun. Thats definitely my alley.

DJ.s.

Bozos (6), Inquisitors (7), Brainacs (8).

Because these three are the most unique.

I just want as many gangs as I can get, especially the really distinct ones like the Philharmonic Vampires, Personalities, Second Coming, Juliard, etc.

Valentinos, inquisitors, and brainiacs.

Valentinos - could be an interesting dynamic with them. Maybe V has some history with them. Jackie dying could turn a friendly gang hostile... Who knows. Interesting possibilities.

Inquisitors - a gang that puts human purity first in this world would be a neat concept. Do they try to kill you outright? Conscript you into joining and removing your augments? Could be fun interactions with them.

Brainiacs - I would love for these guys to be 6 steps ahead of V at all times. V takes a contract from them thinking its a good deal, they manage to outplay him and use him for free.

Since we know the Maelstrom, Voodoo Boys, Brainiacs*, Tyger's Claw, and Valentinos are going to be in the game (and, of course, I'm interested in seeing them in an active role on main and/or side quests), I'll go with 6, 7 and 10.

I dig the way CDPR evolved the Maelstrom and the Voodoo Boys, so I'm thrilled to see what they'd do with the Bozos and the Inquisitors, assuming those'll be in the game in any way, shape or form. I'm especially interested in seeing a 2077 incarnation of the Bozos, I'd be a waste not to have gangs as peculiar as this one in the game.

And I want to see what other type of gangs they'd come up with as well, apart from the already-seen Animals and Scavengers.

Willow Sisterhood

Now that you mention them, I have the belief that the woman with the dettachable mouth that appeared in the 2018 trailer might be a part of that gang, because it looks like she's trying to impersonate Lizzy Wizzy.

---
* I'm assuming the three heavily-chromed and heavily-armed dudes riding the Combat Cab in the 2018 trailer are Brainiacs.

Last edited:
I'd vote for "I don't really care - gangs are not important to me" alternatively "I am not familiar with the settings so just whatever".

Top Bottom