Weekly Polls 12/2/19 - "The People That You Meet Each Day" NPC Roundup!

+

How do you feel about these NPCs?

• Total voters
1, 5, and 8.

Jackie reminds me of buddies, and buddies of my buddies, from school and high school... well, except that me and my buddies spoke spanish 100% of the time because, well, we’re hispanic :smart:

I’m still neutral about T-Bug. I have no idea what her goals in life are and how much or how little would she care about my V’s friendship (or even love), if at all.

Trauma Team, well, they’re a corporation, so by default they’re not my V’s friends. But time and opportunities will tell.

2, 5, 8. I have no solid opinion about any of those NPCs at this point.

(I wouldn't shoot Trauma Team though.)

1 , 5 and 7

1 Jackie seems very cool to me and i can`t wait to meet him in game .

5 I did like T Bug at first but her being Dex`s friend and not V`s has me worried about who she really is .

7 TT looks awesome and they might be to dangerous to mess with .

3- Jackie = Vega . If I can't punch him, if he die..I'll be happy :p

4- T-bug : not enough info..but we shall see I guess lol a world of cyberpunk, everyone has a price and can be brough. If that fail, you can always shoot them in the face ! :sneaky:

8- Trauma team : found them bossy, acting like some gangsta with a badge , will shoot their butts first chance I get . Maybe I can steal their sweet ride while at it! :ROFLMAO:

I personally don't want the game to choose for me who V cares.
Or give V a real name and persona and clearly make it another Geralt.

Sitting between two chairs isn't the best decision.

Haven’t seen any particularly interesting characters yet. Stout has some potential to be the sort of faulty personality that can evolve into something interesting, but she’s written and acted a bit too ”in your face”.

We've only seen so much from the game and I'm instapicking 3,6,10. Those characters are insufferable [censored]. Trauma Team seems not worth the nerves and health to mess around with but they'll only protect VIP clientele so whatever. But spare body upgrades don't lie on the streets like useless junk, kekeke.

2, 5, 7. 2 and 5 because everyone has an agenda, better keep some distance from all and 7 because Trauma Team is actually awesome. No matter where the person requesting their help is, they go in there - in 7 minutes or they refund and boy, do they like money.

Hmmm... I don't know yet, but I think Jackie looks really cool, I like his style. But looks also too trustworthy to me... Good point is that he makes a good partner to introduce me to the game. Maybe that's why we saw him die at that trailer. Maybe he wasn't meant to stay too long because he was an archetype ; or this is a message delivered to the player to tell him that the good guys die early in the cyberpunk world... :p

What's a SCAV btw ?

What's a SCAV btw ?
Scavenger

1575596595416.png

Like the brohims V takes down in the start of the 2018 demo.

Ok now I see !
Yes the factions/gangs are cool, for what I've seen so far ^^ I may have some problems to differentiate them by look, but I think it won't be a matter anymore when I'll play the game.

1, 5, 7.

1.) Might be a good foil to my corporate V.
5.) I could not tell you what this person is about.
7.) I don't see my V ever shooting at the trauma team.

Top Bottom