weight and calorie ?

+
weight and calorie ?

so i had a discussion with idiots, who said that if you eat a 100g cake you gain 1kg fat, and i said how can something that weighs 100g add 1kg to your weight and they said it was because it had high calori.....and im thinking even if that were true and the cake was 100g fat i would still just add 100g of fat to my body if even that cause i think most of it will come out as poop. they basically gangbanged me saying how wrong i was.
so am i the idiot or them???

Junk science. Not that I'm an expert by ANY means, but I can bench press, squat, and deadlift more than my bodyweight.

Obviously, not all cakes are made the same. The caloric content is what's going to do it. A rough estimate (VERY rough estimate, mind you) is that 3,500 calories = one pound.

Other factors include (but are not limited to) your level of physical activity, and genetic predispositions to hang on to / burn calories. Pulling an arbitrary number out of thin air (100g cake = 1 kilo of fat) is complete garbage.

Really, Redge. What kind of a person can't dead more than their bodyweight? Like you should even mention that as a thing.

I've heard there are creatures incapable of this simplest of feats, but I term them morlock and do not regard them as persons.

Also Pris, good news - those idiots were idiots. And apparently none of you had access to Google?

I work tech support. Do you want that list categorized alphabetically, qualitatively, or...? =p

Reverse order of date and time that they were identified. Subtotalled by degree of morlockness, expressed as the average of each subcategory. By noon today, (my timezone) please, and with a penalty for late submission (I've worked tech support too).

All talk, eh?! I should have guessed. Prolly can't even bench your own bodyweight. Unlike Dragon, who can FLY. While carrying a whole steer!

"I'll get right on that!" =)

*goes to bottom of queue*

You're clearly not cut out for this role. You're supposed to request the user to complete form UR-NEJIT with full details of the requirement, including pictures, signed-off by, their supervisor, legal, accounts, the official effort-estimator, your supervisor and the data owner. As hard-copy. And you'd really like to help but this is a mandatory requirement under ISO-9000 in order to ensure good service quality.

You're also supposed to say "Have a Nice Day". Sheesh, standards have really dropped since my days in IT.

You're clearly not cut out for this role. You're supposed to request the user to complete form UR-NEJIT with full details of the requirement, including pictures, signed-off by, their supervisor, legal, accounts, the official effort-estimator, your supervisor and the data owner. As hard-copy. And you'd really like to help but this is a mandatory requirement under ISO-9000 in order to ensure good service quality.

You're also supposed to say "Have a Nice Day". Sheesh, standards have really dropped since my days in IT.

When I try to access the form I'm getting an ID:10T error....

Hi. I'm seeing some of the same errors as cybersmily. I've unplugged my internet as you suggested and it didn't help. Should I turn it back on again?

Hi. I'm seeing some of the same errors as cybersmily. I've unplugged my internet as you suggested and it didn't help. Should I turn it back on again?

Give it at least an hour, and please send me an email to check BEFORE you turn it back on again.
And we haven't had any other reports of this problem, so I'm pretty sure that it must be something on your system, nothing to do with us.

Have a nice day.

Top Bottom