Weird Assire Play - Handbuff - Spotters - NG

+
Weird Assire Play - Handbuff - Spotters - NG

I'm wondering how is possible to replay Assire consecutively in R1, R2, R3

I kinda felt it may be a bug abuse when I noticed that the second Assire played in R2 did not leave any create card in the graveyard. So? From where did that card show up? As well again in R3?

Any clue? Did I miss something?

Dazhbog Runestone would explain her appearing 1 more time.

ah, should have read better, no create card.
No clue here then

The fact that there was no Runestone in the graveyard could be the result of Assire putting the card back in the deck.

Another possibility: Emhyr also makes it possible to take Assire back in your hand. With Cahir you could repeat that action - with these too cards you can definitely play Assire 3 times.

If Assire was played on your side as well, Summoning Circle is also an option to make another Assire.

also the runestone could have been the one used in R1... either of them putting it (and/or their previous copy) back

I guess the first Assire played was with Runestone while holding in hand the Vanilla Assire during R1.

Then he played the vanilla on R2 and putting back in the deck the stone and the dead Assire? It is likely.

That's how I found the GY empty.

Kinda a bit OP play tough, considering he also screwed my deathwish GY with 3 Assire, and fixing his own.

Last edited:
This might have been me this morning. I remember playing at least two Assire's in one game - Runestone in Assire while having another Assire in hand and than drawing the Runestone later again.

Top Bottom