Weird Audio Bug?

+
I'm not sure if this has already been addressed or not but I've experiencing some sort of weird audio bug/glitch whenever the weather happens to rain with thunder and lightning... When this issue crops up, i hear this corrupted sound but to be more specific it sounds exactly as if a game happened to crash while something was playing at the same time; I thought it was an issue with my headphones at first until i took them out and still could hear it through my TV. However, this issue does stop 5-10 seconds later and re-appears elsewhere.

Is there some sort of solution i could try to fix this?

[Update: Managed to get further into the game and It does happen in Toussaint (blood and wine DLC) too and not just in Skellige...]

Clips taken from Xbox game capture
Warning turn down volume before watching it!

Platform: Xbox series X
Version: 4.01
Digital game copy

Last edited:
If you didn't, try to clear the cache in case.
Is there some sort of solution i could try to fix this? I'd love to show a clip of it, if only i knew how to upload it here.
"Very easy" !
Simply use Youtube and post the video here, it's free and the very pratical. Most of websites use some sort of Youtube video integration and this forum too ;)

If you didn't, try to clear the cache in case.
Tried it but it hasn't fixed it :(.

"Very easy" !
Simply use Youtube and post the video here, it's free and the very pratical. Most of websites use some sort of Youtube video integration and this forum too
Thanks, I've now uploaded videos of it.

Last edited:
Thanks, I've now uploaded videos of it.
Very weird and annoying :(
I'm on Series X too, but I didn't really played the game in 4.01 yet. I didn't encounter this issue, but if it only appear after the update it's normal.
Anyway, I recommand to send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button). Also add the links of the videos in the report (there isn't a dedicated category for audio issues, but this one should be fine).

I also play on Series X and have had this issue also. It started after the next gen update and is very noticeable in Skellige. I also remembering reading on Reddit about it. A lot of people mentioned the weird audio distortions during lightning.

Guest 4698178

Please fix this issue CD-R skellige storms have gone from beautiful and immersive to horrible buggy messes

Top Bottom