Weird bug with Ciri: Dash & Udalryk

+
Weird bug with Ciri: Dash & Udalryk

So weirdly, when you pull Ciri: dash and any other card (not important) with Udalryk. If you select the card that isn't Ciri:dash. What happens, is ciri:dash gets discarded, goes back to the deck (all normal so far), but here is the weird bit, rather than drawing the other card, you draw the newly buffed Ciri:dash into your hand despite not choosing it to be drawn.

Some weird interaction might be happening with Udallryk where it checks to see if the card picked to be drawn is in your hand. And of coarse Ciri:dash goes back to your hand when discarded, so perhaps it's choosing ciri:dash simply because she is in your hand.

Weird bug and it's actually cost me quite a few games with my strange deck.

Would appreciate a fix.

Cheers.

Last edited:
ConradAUS;n8850590 said:
Hello. I figured this is how I do so no?

You can also report bugs here on the forums :) REDs do read these, but they won't necessarily see every post and they can't answer to every post in here. So most effective way to report bugs is contacting directly to support. They will also answer to those support tickets (although there might be delays during releases).

Forum is a great place to help fellow gamers, or check if someone has found temporary workarounds to known issues. If you are not sure if something is a bug or not, you can always check here first before sending that ticket.

[Bug] Udalryk + Ciri:Dash interation bugged.

Hello!

I am currently playing a Skellige Deck with both Ciri:Dash and Udalryk.
When selecting between Ciri:Dash and any other card, there is a bug where if you select the card which is not Ciri:Dash, you will sometimes draw Ciri:Dash and put the other card back into the deck.

It seems to be a problem with the ID of cards when putting Ciri:Dash back into the deck and drawing the other card.

It happens a lot since I am running deck thinning and usually there are only 2-5 cards in the deck when doing this.

Regards

Raiie

Forum regular
udalryk giving wrong card

I used udalryk and had the choice to pick ciri dash or the bear, I choose the bear but instead it gave me ciri whom also got buffed. The graveyard was empty however in the next round did I recieve the bear.

[BUG] Udalryk + Ciri: Dash interaction

I just encountered something weird, and I think I know how it happened:
I played Udalryk and got Gremist and Ciri: Dash(16 str.). I chose to keep Gremist, but I got Ciri: Dash into my hand(19 str.), and Gremist was not in my graveyard, he was back in my deck.
It seems like Udalryk puts both of the two cards back on top of the deck, discards one, then draws the top card. Ciri shuffled the deck, putting herself on top.

I guess this has already been reported somewhere, but I was unable to find a post regarding this issue.
This should be pretty easy to fix.

EDIT: I just tested this again.
1: 3 cards in deck, Gremist and Ciri pulled by Udalryk. Chose Gremist. This time, I actually got Gremist. Maybe he stayed on top even after shuffling, or this only happens when ciri gets to the top.
2: 2 cards in deck, Royal Decree and Ciri. Chose decree, got ciri with 3 higher strength.
3: 2 cards in deck, Gremist and Ciri. Chose Gremist, got Gremist.

tomorrow i'll try if i can draw a totally different card.

Last edited:
Udalryk Ciri Dash Bug

i have lived 3 times same bug ,
+ i played udalyrk and view ciridash or other car , (sample on shieldmaiden)
+ i'm choose other card but i get ciridash and other card return deck.

as you can see on attached photo , i want to choose shildmaiden but i got ciri dash.

Whats going on ?

Udalryk/Ciri Dash, bug?

I was playing my Ciri Dash Discard right now and it so happened that when I played Udalryk I had to choose between Ciri Dash (wich was 15 strength) and Coral, when I picked Coral I saw the animation of Ciri Dash going to the graveyard and back to the deck but when I saw what I had in my hand I noticed there was no Coral but instead I had an 18 strength Ciri Dash. I even checked the graveyard and Coral wasn't there so i don't really know what happened. :thinking:

Even if it's not much here is the picture of the Ciri I shouldn't have had:

Top Bottom