Weird graphical glitches since Journey patch

+
I noticed some graphics glitches since the journey patch that i have not noticed before. These include:

- Random Cards will be displayed in low quality despite all settings on high (see screenshot). Example is in Menu, but also happens in game.
- Random Cards drawn from the deck show no artwork, they're just black.
- Random Cards drawn from the deck with the wrong artwork for that card.

There has been a similar bug as the last one in the Deck Builder for ages now. It seems these glitches have made their way into the rest of the game.

Attachments

• Unbenannt-2.jpg
    Unbenannt-2.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 80
I would like to report that, since 6.3 update, there seems to be a new glitch/functionality bug pertaining to usage of Journey menu.
Before the 6.3 version got released the game worked just fine (in my personal experience), but after the game updated to 6.3 there is now a problem when trying to access the Journey's sub-menus (the ones that show stories, obtained items/Premium offers/etc).

Basically what happens now, since 6.3 gone live, is that when you click the "Journey" tab it opens Dandelion's (Base game) and Geralt's (Premium) currently ongoing crown tasks window (the one where you get 20 crown pieces by fulfilling certain tasks through the weeks), HOWEVER - if you try to go to the Journey's sub-menus (where the story/plot is and all of the obtained items) from "crown tasks" it will NOT automatically close the "20 crown pieces tasks" window and the window will STILL be hovering over Dandelion's/Geralt's Journey info and the obtained items screen, cluttering things up and making it ugly/inappropriate and make you unable to click on certain things in the said sub-menus. It CAN be closed manually, but the problem lies in the fact that this window was ALWAYS closing itself AUTOMATICALLY when you were going to Journey's sub-menus to read up on the characters' stories or see what Journey items you've obtained, BEFORE update 6.3 came through. This is definitely an error/mistake in the functionality/code of 6.3, because it makes things worse (forces you to close the mentioned window manually all the time, which is BAD and things definitely were much better/comfortable before, so it essentially worsens overall QoL features for any potential players of this game, be that newbies or pros) in comparison to how it was before/pre-6.3 update. Please fix this problem ASAP.

P.S.
I'm a new/fresh user on these forums and I still have less than 10 posts made thus far, so I can't create a separate thread to report this issue, so excuse me for using this thread as a place to report on this thing for the current time being. I just don't know where else it'll be more suitable to write down such information as of current time being.

P.P.S.
Here's I'm attaching a couple of direct screenshots that show exactly how it looks like now (forces you to close the window manually every time because the said window hinders you from seeing/clicking on the other things, which was NOT a thing in the game's build/version prior to that/before 6.3 gone live, because before 6.3 happened/became a thing it was always closing itself automatically when you were entering the sub-menus shown on the attached screenshots, but now it clearly doesn't do that at all):

Attachments

• GJE 001.jpg
    GJE 001.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 68
  • GJE 008.jpg
    GJE 008.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Since Journey, there is a very persistent bug where the border and avatar both for me and the enemy goes way off screen or out of place. Anybody else experiencing that?

Top Bottom