Weird issue with weight and dismantling

+
I ran across something like a double bug.
1. I have too much weight. Sold a lot of junk weapons to a local shop (somewhere in Velen). After that my inventory shows ~48/60 weight, which is too much, because I have no more junk items, just my armor + 2 extra swords which weigh next to nothing.
2. Immediately after that, I go to a blacksmith, navigate to 'dismantle' page -- and see all (or maybe some?) of the junk weapons I have just sold still sitting in my inventory. I can dismantle them for materials! And every time I do, my weight goes down.

Can you make a video showing that issue?

Any mods installed?

I‘d recommend buying a better saddlebag as soon as possible, so you can carry more stuff. You can also get that by winning horse races.

> Can you make a video showing that issue?
Probably, though I have no idea how. Is that an in-game option, sort of demo recording?

> Any mods installed?
Not intentionally. The game is "as is" from Steam. Has all the available expansions.

> so you can carry more stuff
Thank you for that suggestion, but it only helps with "too much weight", not with the bug... :)

I don't think I ever used them, though I suppose it's possible.
Would they work on one "shop" but not on another visited immediately after?

Hmm. Not sure. I do remember hitting issues with it in both crafting and alchemy. I inadvertently clicked on something that set the filters a few times.

From what I remember, when you set the filter, it should be universal. But it's possible that it only applies to that type of craftsman. So, if I set the filters on a blacksmith, then head to the armorer, maybe the filters will be off for the armorer.

Honestly, I don't think I ever paid attention to it that closely. (I mostly don't collect loot unless I need it, now. :p )

Top Bottom