Weird "object shadow ghosting" and moving lights

+
It most often appears in heavy rain. There is this really low res shadow that appears at the position on the screen where the original object was an instant ago. I say shadow because it is essentially a low res outline copy of that object that looks like a shadow. It is only visible in the sky and when there is heavy fog.
Also in a scene with volumetric fog, for example when V leaves his appartment and looks at that shining billboard on the other side. the lights start to move with the camera when I turn it.

Both things seem to be the same bug. It does not seem to appear when I strafe, only when I turn the camera.

What is that and how do I fix it?

Last edited:
Honeslty, I don't know, but at least, if it's not already done, you can try these steps.
(And if it doesn't fix your problem, if you don't use mods, if it's not already done and if you want, you can send a report to the Support for help with "Contact Us" button)

Using the AMD uninstall tool and reverting my AMD drivers to 21.10.2 got rid of the problem. In the future i'll think twice before using non recommended drivers even if they are "newer".

Top Bottom