Weird occurrence in Novigrad

+
Weird occurrence in Novigrad

Hello everyone,

something strange happend to me as I walked through Novigrad.
I saw three bandits on the minimap and ran towards them. I started to atteck them and nearly killed all of them as a city guard came.
The guard made a hard attack, killed the last bandit but also hit me lethal. Strangely i didn't die but just passed out.
As i woke up, i had lost some money.

Might anyone explain this to me.

Sorry for my bad englisch btw. :/

Passing out and losing money is what happens when you provoke the guards through illegal acts and they beat you.

Apparently the guard accidentally hit you while killing that bandit and the game treated that as if the guard attacked you cause you provoked him. Registered the event that way.

Hope I was clear enough.

Last edited:
Nilfgaardians do that as well. When I was en route to Novigrad, I was attacked by some dogs and started to kill them. All of a sudden, the game told me that I had enraged the Nilfgaardian soldier on duty (by killing some dogs? Seriously?). The guy attacked me and even though there was that red skull, I decided to fight back, used Igni a lot and almost managed to hack him down. Almost. He finally got the better of me, knocked me out and took some of my money.

Top Bottom