Weird Reward issue

+
Hello !

I've run into a weird issue where I don't get the rewards I'm supposed to get after a match, can't GG, and don't get the kegs after I buy them with ores until after I restart the game.

1. Had to press close because it kept on loading

1.jpg

2. Didn't get the kegs until after I restarted the game

2.png

3. This comes up after every match

3.png

I've so far attempted to fix it by verifying the files through Galaxy 2.0, reinstalled the game, made both Gwent and Galaxy 2.0 exceptions for the antivirus and still no fix. The support ticket system didn't really look like it had a problem as specific as this, so I though I'd post a thread here.

Can any of you tell me how to fix something like this ?

Thanks a lot in advance :sad:

Hello !

I've run into a weird issue where I don't get the rewards I'm supposed to get after a match, can't GG, and don't get the kegs after I buy them with ores until after I restart the game.

1. Had to press close because it kept on loading

View attachment 11026463

2. Didn't get the kegs until after I restarted the game

View attachment 11026466

3. This comes up after every match

View attachment 11026469

I've so far attempted to fix it by verifying the files through Galaxy 2.0, reinstalled the game, made both Gwent and Galaxy 2.0 exceptions for the antivirus and still no fix. The support ticket system didn't really look like it had a problem as specific as this, so I though I'd post a thread here.

Can any of you tell me how to fix something like this ?

Thanks a lot in advance :sad:

I had the same issue with rewards screen yesterday (I don't use Galaxy 2.0), but it must be a server side error. I had no issues today, all is fine.

Top Bottom