Weird texture bug

+
Ok so, I've been having this annoying bug in which all water fountains in the game are invisble. But you may ask "If they are invisible, how do you know there was a fountain there in the first place?" Well, it turns out the water is still there and i can see it sparkles. I tried uploading a screenshot, but apparently 4,69 mb is too large.

What graphics card are you using?
Any mods installed?

I don't use cards to pay sorry, I only pay with bank slip. If you want my specs they are: I5-7400 3.00GHz, 8GB Ram, 1060 6GB, 1 TB HDD, 120GB SSD. No graphical or texture mods installed

Since you seem to have a NVIDIA graphics card perhaps rolling back to an earlier driver version helps (for example version 390 or something similar).

TW3 tends to have problems with the latest NVIDIA drivers.

Try searching Google for Nvidia Reference Drivers 385.69. I used those for a long while with no issue.

The situation you're describing sounds more like a missing texture, however. That's likely data corruption or a mod-related issue. Did you ever use any mods at any point in the past?

Hey, I actually solved the problem yesterday, but since I was playing Witcher 3 well... I couldn't stop. So what I did was Rollback one driver and then verify game integrity. After that it was solved.

Top Bottom