Weird: Zdenek is fighting invincible bandits in Novigrad

+
Weird: Zdenek is fighting invincible bandits in Novigrad

I was in the middle of the "Get Junior" quest when some part of it required me to go to an area in Novigrad, and when I got there I found an ongoing fight between a guy named Zdenek and three bandits. The problem is that the bandits refuse to die, and they all have empty health bars. No matter what I do, there is absolutely no way of ending the fight or triggering any other event. I first thought that it might be a glitch because of me doing things in the wrong order, but even now when the quest is fully completed (apart from two parts that are marked red in the quest log, so I failed those for whatever reason), the fight is still going and is causing quite a disturbance everytime I walk past.

Here is a video I just made: https://youtu.be/fmCiF9r9YIc (sorry about the shaky image, I captured the video while holding the phone cover with my teeth)

Does anyone know anything about this? Bug report has been submitted.

I have this too. When I first came into the city I rode past this Zdenek - guy and he was already there fighting with the bandits and now that I have finished nearly all of the quests in the area he's still fighting them. There is no way of me intervening and it's quite annoying how the NPCs around them keep howling and yelling in fear and whatnot. No idea how to fix it.

Yeah, I have no idea why or how this happened, but I also get annoyed since I cannot walk past without everyone going bananas. Repairing or restoring a different save didn't help, so I guess I'm stuck with this thing. I just hope no other problems will appear.

I'm having this also . I didn't had this problem in my first playthrough since i fought them in quest. But now in my second playthrough i went with cleaver and even after quest is completed they still fighting with empty health bars as you guys mentioned. How can this is missed while patching the game for months. :(

This happens because you were supposed to find Zdenek and the group of bandits before you enter the arena. Bandits kills him and you get a cetifacate off him, allowing you to enter the arena prentending as him. If you meet with Cleaver's men or go in to the are some other way this part of the quest bugs out and they fight forever. So you gotta go to that alley before doing any on those actions and let them kill him. I wish there was a way to save him though, after all Geralt still owes him for that tooth.

Top Bottom