Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

I'm a long time gaming enthusiast and amateur 3D artist from Croatia. My favourite games are Fallout 1&2 and VtM: Bloodlines. I have postponed playing Witcher 3 until a few weeks ago and now I'm amazed at how good this game is. The writing, the animation, the scope... all in all probably one of best games I have ever played. So now I'm super hyped for CDPRs Cyberpunk and I've joined the forums to get my fix until it comes out.

Cheers.

Hello everyone.

I'm a long time gaming enthusiast and amateur 3D artist from Croatia. My favourite games are Fallout 1&2 and VtM: Bloodlines. I have postponed playing Witcher 3 until a few weeks ago and now I'm amazed at how good this game is. The writing, the animation, the scope... all in all probably one of best games I have ever played. So now I'm super hyped for CDPRs Cyberpunk and I've joined the forums to get my fix until it comes out.

Cheers.
Welcome aboard.

Hello everyone, though I'm not sure I'm going to be active much or not or even being well known. My name is Mikha from Indonesia. This year, I'm a 3rd year college student of game development in my university and until now games has always been in my life.
My purpose of making this account is to make a thread (unless I could say details directly here) to ask about this company internship as I have to and for university mandatory. I would say that I ask for personal challenge to apply internship abroad. Quite strange and dumb, ain't I? I guess so, but I hope that I too might bump into any discussion one day. Thanks m(_ _)m

https://en.cdprojektred.com/recruitment-process/
Good luck!

I should be there months ago. I already dive into some duscussions but okay. Hello forum, i'm here because i'm was hyped from E3 2018 CP2077 trailer and love some discussions about it. I'm not interested in one video game genre, i enjoy everything i like to play. Despite of game's perspective, combat or genre in general. And sorry for my english.

Hey guys!
I'm on GoG since 2014 when they gave away Dungeons for free.
Since then my collection grew to about 70 titles.
Old gems like SWAT 4 or Vampire the Masquerade among them but also newer titles like Stellaris, Withcer Series and Kingdom Come.

I tried GWENT in Witcher 3 and in the Gwent Early Access.
I kinda liked it but it was never too exciting for me.

But the overhauled Gamedesign and Visuals made me really love it.
I am always looking for collectible card games. I love them (Pokemon, YuGiOh, Duel Masters).

And since I dont like HearthStone Gwent/throneBreaker became my go to options for this in the last few days.

My All Time Favorite Games:

- Metroid Prime
- Super Metroid
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Witcher 3
- Dark Souls
- Final Fantasy 9
- Pokemon Y
- Bravely Default/Bravely Second
- Fire Emblem (GBA)

My All Time Favorite Games:
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Final Fantasy 9

Ah, the most underappreciated FF in the series. You've also mentioned Xenoblade Chronicles 2, meaning you have a NS. I recently purchased one myself and I have Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on my short list, but I am first playing Octopath Traveler, a title which is absent from your list. If you haven't played it, you should give it a try. Old school RPG at its very finest.

Octopath Traveler, a title which is absent from your list. If you haven't played it, you should give it a try. Old school RPG at its very finest.

I actually own Octopath but I am only 3 hours in or so.
It is nice, but I want to complete other games first.

Cheers @Rawls

And yeah @hiuuz , I'm only really here for 2077. Been a long, long time player of 2020, and when the gameplay reveal hit youtube I pretty much creamed my pants.

Good to see there are still some guys from back 5 years ago, particularly old man Wis. He's pretty much the 2020 Gandalf.

Hi, my name is Matchst1ckk. Already posted on a few topics before I saw this one...

I'm here because of the E3 trailer. At first I thought the game looked fun and interesting, but when I saw that you could fully create and customize your character I was sold. Everything else has been icing on the cake. I like writing and I'm trying to learn how to edit videos, so I really can't wait to get my hands on this game!

I just want to say I can't wait to give you guys some more of my hard earned cash, I can't wait to lose weeks of my life to your game. You are one of the last good examples of a real game developer that cares about the games they make. [Nope.]
The world needs more companies like you guys. Keep it up and you will always have loyal fans to buy your games, and love your games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom