Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, folks. My name's Oleg. I'm new here too. Ordered CE yesterday and I'm looking forwars to dive into this new and exciting universe!

To all new comers...
I welcome you all...

Hi guys!:cool:
My name is Lexie and I'm from Australia. I love my gaming and can't wait for Cyberpunk2077. My bf in high school introduced me to cyberpunk 2020 like 5 years ago and I loved it but only played it for a short while so to see it come out for ps4 has me sooo excited!!!

Have been waiting since E3 2018 for it and preordered my collector's edition the second I saw it was available this last week.

See you all in Night City

Post automatically merged:

Not sure where to post this. Just wondering who’s the oldest player out there? I’m 43 and love this game, been playing since beta, used to have Pioneer tag from Xbox till I switched to PC.

Got me by a couple of years: 42 this August. :) Started on a Commodore 64 around 1983.

(I liked Ofieri gaming before it was cool! :p)

Dad bought me an Atari2600 in like 1982. Been gaming ever since. Anybody remember the CalicoVison console? Not even sure I’m spelling that right or if that’s what it was called. Just remember being jealous of my friend cause Donkey Kong looked just like the arcade version.

Hiya, new to this community. After playing Witcher 3, I just had to purchase 1-2 as well, such an amazing game and I'm looking forward to lurk around here.

Hello just started my first play of The Witcher 3 on the PS4 and it is bloody awesome can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077.

Also thank you CD Projekt RED for making such a wonderful game.

When forum says you new and joined date shows 2008 ... hum what happened here 11 years ago ? Ha, Witcher happened. I think I used to post here then too, but that must have been quite some time ago.

I am bad with words, so I doodle a lot and anywhere I go I tend to kill people with mu dubious and bad doodles.

So. Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom