Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont see on this article about stadia release date.
Officialy on cyberpunks website, its 19th november

Source was the wrong article. Corrected.

It's all i could find about the Stadia release that's relatively recent.

Hello,
I'm struggling to find the right topic for this situation, so I decided to put it inside the welcome thread.

Recently, I haven't been able to check the Cyberpunk 2077 countdown through my PS4 library. It says I have CP'77 purchased in said library, you see the countdown. But if you click the game, and then click the countdown inside its own page, the screen is just blue. Nothing about auto-download or what game it is.

I also get the error code NP-39227-3 when I try to restore the licenses. I'm not sure if's just mine messing up or if anyone else is having the same problem.

I've been in contact with Sony PlayStation and I'm currently waiting for a reply.

Anyone else with this problem?

Hello,
I'm struggling to find the right topic for this situation, so I decided to put it inside the welcome thread.

Recently, I haven't been able to check the Cyberpunk 2077 countdown through my PS4 library. It says I have CP'77 purchased in said library, you see the countdown. But if you click the game, and then click the countdown inside its own page, the screen is just blue. Nothing about auto-download or what game it is.

I also get the error code NP-39227-3 when I try to restore the licenses. I'm not sure if's just mine messing up or if anyone else is having the same problem.

I've been in contact with Sony PlayStation and I'm currently waiting for a reply.

Anyone else with this problem?

Not heard of anything like that before, but it's likely just a minor server issue on Sony's end. I'd just wait for a few days and check again.

If the problem persists and/or doesn't seem to be recognizing your purchase, you could try contacting CDPR Support about it, but I'm not sure there's much to be done on CDPR's end. I'd mostly focus on contacting Sony first.

Hi, my name's Rebecca and this is my first time posting, so sorry if this isn't the right place to put this. I debated over and over again about whether or not to say something, but I finally decided something needed to said. The Ciri journey "Ronin" avatar and Oriental Ciri portrait are extremely offensive to me, as a Japanese American. It's not just the fact that the Witcher world doesn't include Asians, but the way it was done. Her kimono is completely open on the bottom to the point where her legs are showing and the collar is spread way open on the top. Her obi is on completely wrong. She's wearing men's shoes, which doesn't make any sense. She's also labeled as a "Ronin" when "Sexy Geisha Halloween Costume" feels more appropriate here. If you're going to make her a ronin, why not have her wear a hakama or something? At least have her wear something that's remotely accurate. I really appreciate that most of the time Ciri is wearing historically reasonable armor, and not boob plate. That's why this just stands out to me as being garish cultural appropriation. If the intention was to make her a geisha, at least do the research to make it historically accurate. Don't make her a slutty geisha-esque warrior.

Regarding the portrait, I actually don't mind the artwork. While the hair being half down is kind of weird, it's at least nicely done. The problem is in calling her "oriental." Is she a package of ramen noodles? Please just give her some other title - ronin, geisha, even just "Asian" would be better. I know I am probably in the minority in caring about this, but there are my two cents. Thanks for reading!

Yo hello everyone just trying to get to that 10 post.

( Real reason for posting is that my reward book isnt working and i sent a ticket )

Hello,

I have a slightly peculiar pc and I would like to know if the game would run well. My system is composed of dual xeon x5650 processors (two processors) each 6 cores and 12 threads (in total 12 cores and 24 threads), a gtx 1060 3gb graphics and with 24 gb of ram.

I would like to know if the game would take advantage of both processors and if they are sufficient for the recommended requirements.

I know I am probably in the minority in caring about this, but there are my two cents. Thanks for reading!
Thank you for your perspective on this point, and welcome! Personally, I found it rather odd, and out-of -keeping, that the artists decided to depict Ciri in such costume; but I gave it no deeper consideration, so it's very interesting for me to read your specific reasons and observations.

Hey all! I'm Spraak48!
I've made myself an account here because there is a game-breaking progression bug I've encountered a couple of times for the PS4 version of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I was hoping I could post a topic about it!
Thanks for reading~

Thank you for your perspective on this point, and welcome!
Hello. I can't post a new thread because I don't have 10 posts, but I just want to say that the Intro Decks in Shupe's Store are gone. They just disappeared the past week or so. I can't find any notice or information that it was removed. It's just gone. Hope they will become available again. Hope you can pass this info on to the developer or something. Thanks.

Hello! I mostly joined the forums because I had a question regarding Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition. I'm almost positive this has been asked and likely answered already, but I wasn't really able to find much using the search function (maybe I'm just stupid but whatever).

I just wanted to know if Collector's Editions of the game will ever become available again. At the moment they are all sold out -- and understandably so. The hype for this game is real.

Thanks.
Unfortunately I think it's very unlikely there will be additional CEs created. It was a limited release.

However, every now and then people cancel their preorders, so one will pop up again.

Hey all! I'm Spraak48!
I've made myself an account here because there is a game-breaking progression bug I've encountered a couple of times for the PS4 version of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I was hoping I could post a topic about it!
Thanks for reading~
What's the bug? There's likely already a thread.

Hello ! :) my real name is David , Im from Quebec/Canada . I work for TELUS quebec at tech support. I have a big hype for cyberpunk and Im a big fan of witcher game. My favorite game are RPG and shooter !!! At the moment i have a project to build a new PC and make a custom table / desk in hard wood for the setup ready for Cyberpunk 2077 / 19 november :D!!! #teamsamurai

Attachments

• IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 35
  • LOGO.png
    LOGO.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
Hello ! :) my real name is David , Im from Quebec/Canada . I work for TELUS quebec at tech support. I have a big hype for cyberpunk and Im a big fan of witcher game. My favorite game are RPG and shooter !!!
Welcome! Glad to have you here!

What's the bug? There's likely already a thread.
Basically it's in the Hearts of Stone DLC. I've looked around for this specific bug and can't find anything. I've completed both of Olgierd's first requests (open sesame and Dead man's party). And when the quest tells me to go.talk to him at the Alchemy Inn... no dialogue opens up and he just says "Geralt". I can't progress with the main quest basically.

Basically it's in the Hearts of Stone DLC. I've looked around for this specific bug and can't find anything. I've completed both of Olgierd's first requests (open sesame and Dead man's party). And when the quest tells me to go.talk to him at the Alchemy Inn... no dialogue opens up and he just says "Geralt". I can't progress with the main quest basically.

There are a few issues with the Hearts of Stone DLC that can prevent progress, but they're rare. The ones that remain in the game are bugs that, unfortunately, could not be fixed because the source could not be found. (Although, this is most likely in saved games that have been through a number of version updates.) Reloading to an earlier save and trying again is likely the only solution.

If reloading / retrying does not seem to work, it's possible to play the expansion as a standalone game. (It won't be part of your actual playthrough, but you'll be able to experience everything the DLC has to offer.) Unfortunately, the only other option is to begin a new game.

I just want to say that the Intro Decks in Shupe's Store are gone. They just disappeared the past week or so. I can't find any notice or information that it was removed. It's just gone. Hope they will become available again. Hope you can pass this info on to the developer or something.
Hello there. Do you mean the Start Packs? At the moment, I see both the basic and Ultimate versions available in the shop.

Hello there. Do you mean the Start Packs? At the moment, I see both the basic and Ultimate versions available in the shop.
Hi. The faction intro decks, like those shown here.

Hello everyone. Got Witcher 3 and the expansion packs few months ago and love the game. Haven't played something this addicting since Skyrim.

I have a serious problem with playing the New Game + and missing basic Feline Armor pieces(gauntlets & trousers). I completed the Passage under Temple Isle but these two items never showed up. I was able to craft the boots and armor up to Enhanced, but the two basic gauntlets and trousers never show up. I have the swords up to legendary and feline crossbow crafted and in inventory.

The first time I played through the two expansion packs I got all of the gear up to grand-master diagrams. I'm ready to start Isle of Mists and want to do so with all the feline gear.

Any ideas?

Hey fellow gamers,

This is my first time posting, just recently joined on so wanted to officially say hello to everyone, so Hello! :D

I'm currently paying Gwent, its a top game, really enjoying it, so far at pro level with three decks and looking to build up more, possibly competing in tournaments down the line. If anyone is interested in learning strategies for monster/Skellige or scoia'tael decks you can check out my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/feed/my_videos where I upload my game play regularly and give explanations behind the strategies involved. If anyone else is also on YouTube, let me know and will gladly connect with you all, just looking to expand on my skills in the game and have some fun sharing my experience's with others, I enjoy learning different peoples approaches to the game and connecting with others in the community.

Thanks for your time and best of luck for whatever game you may be playing at this time.

Kind regards,

from a guy down under

My name is Adam Wave and I'm a musician \ producer who's about to release his first single: Night City!!!

Release day scheduled for October 19.10.2020, my song will be launched on every Digital Platform as well as on Youtube with an official video BUT also with a challenge video hosted by youtuber MadQueenShow: the winner will get this beauty!
How does it work?
Stay tuned for more info on my IG channel @adamwavemusic

Wake up Samurai, Night City is coming!
IMG_9984.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom