Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the easiest answer would be equip those cards as well. But, spreading out your points over a bunch of units tends to counter those decks well. Also, "multiple times a game" is a easily calculated number, figure that out and you might find a weakness there. I find the best way to win against decks I'm unfamiliar with its to build them and play them. Then you can feel out the decks problems and exploit them when playing against them.

Hope any of this helps!!
Skol!! :beer:

I don't understand how they are able to sacrifice that much in provisions and still have 70+ point hands. It's just odd because I only started a week ago and I've had literally no real problems, (other than the occasional NR deck but I solved that by adding some more damage abilities), up until ranked rank 8.

If you look at my match history from before rank 8 I was 16/20 wins. Once I hit rank 8 I immediately started losing multiple games in a row, which has never happened, 5/20 wins. That's what made me come here and try to find some help.

Hi CDProjektRed
I just wanted to say "thank you".
I've started playing TW3 in 2016, and it took me 1 year to finish it. Both expansions included.
It left me with a lot of fond memories, I really enjoyed every bit of Geralt's story. Mine Geralt was also a sad one, as I ended up with the sad ending both in main story with Cirilla and in the Blood and Wine expansion with the queen ( :( ).
I logged 523 hours in this game.

Saying "Thank you" is the least I can do.

Bye
C.

I have resumed playing gwent recently. I missed the 1st & 2nd journey. That's very frustrating because geralt & ciri skin is much more appealing to me than the current one. Will they still be available somewhere, sometime?

My inviting link is invalid. By clicking it, it jumps to page-not-found as shown below. Same for my friend, so it's getting a bit awkward. I reported on facebook yesterday but there doesn't seem to be a positive and reliable reply. I play on IOS and hope this'll be fixed as soon as possible. Anywhere I can access solid technical support?
fig.png

Hi!
I've noticed a bug regarding "Face the Ronin" quest available with the patch 7.4. Playing with Ronin Avatar does not count at all. Do others have the same issue? Can't complete this quest.

Hello! I pre-ordered CP2077 in June 2019 and requested a refund on October 27, 2020. The employee who is working on my case (# 767953) has not responded for weeks. The status is still open. I want my money back.

Hi all,

I badly wanted to discuss the potential misconceptions/plot holes in the Ciri empress ending, however I can't find a particular thread for that. I'd be thankful for making one since I don't have 10 posts yet.

I pre-ordered CP2077 in June 2019 and requested a refund on October 27, 2020. The employee who is working on my case (# 767953) has not responded for weeks. The status is still open. I want my money back.
I am sorry, but this would be a case for customer support on whichever platform you pre-ordered the game. Please, contact them again.

Hi, I am new to the Witcher universe and just started playing on the switch.
Anyone know about "Joel" a criminal NPCs are talking about in Novigrad? NPCs just started talking about him and Sigi has a line about him at the Masquerade party while I'm doing A Matter of Life and Death.

And a couple of FYIs
1. if anyone found a glitchy scent trail in Phillipa's hideout, as you leave her bedroom/lab area I was able to follow it right, towards that chest, but somehow also found
another agate dialogue about Phillipa throwing them across the cave in frustration. I didn't collect another agate though.
I am wondering if there is something else too, between the burned bodies and the stairway up to the bedroom/lab. I had a "search hideout" objective and marker there that never cleared, but it was checked, when I entered her bedroom/lab.

2. At the Masquerade party, 2 NPCs have a few lines that were only given the first time they are on screen.
They are talking about Radovid's eyes and a Count Mormontre...
Pictures are Spoilers too but idk how to flag them!

Attachments

• 20201117_085313.jpg
    20201117_085313.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 20201117_085219.jpg
    20201117_085219.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20201117_085241.jpg
    20201117_085241.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Hello everybody,

I just joined to this forum because I would like to know more about system requirements for PC.
Since I'm still new and don't have 10 posts I would like to ask moderators if they can point me to existing thread about system requirements or open a new one.
Kind regards!

Gwent Bug Report.
  • Alzur's Journey
  • Week 3: Unexpected Child Contract
  • Nilfgard: Duchess's Information --> Doesn't count towards "spawn unit" goal
  • Nilfgard: Rot Tosser --> Doesn't count towards "spawn unit" goal
Apparently the contract should be "spawn a non-disloyal unit"? Or these cards above should increment the count..

Redengine 4 ...... As we all know Redengine 3 supported SLI and scaled well. If you google Redengine 4 and SLI/NV - LINK, it's a ghost town. So simple question that has not been addressed yet. Will Redengine 4/Cyberpunk 2077 support Multi GPU setup.

A Tribute

The Witcher 3 is a masterpiece, which has been an absolute blast to play. It inspired me to push the envelope of its gameplay and see how far I could stack the deck against Geralt. Thus, the Minimalist Challenge was born; the rules are as follows:

• Starting Swords only
  • No Armor
  • No Alchemy* (Cat is allowed in areas of low visibility; Alchemy creations as required by quests, destroyed immediately after)
  • No Signs* (Yrden vs. Noonwraith/Nightwraith varieties; Aard to remove fire aura vs. Ifrit varieties)
  • No Mutagens
  • No Food/Drink
  • No Crossbow* (can be used, only outside of combat, as required to progress a quest)
  • No Buffs
  • Minimal HUD (one enemy nameplate and Geralt's HP bar is visible for a few seconds upon taking damage)
The goal was to beat the base game and both expansions on Death March difficulty with Enemy Upscaling activated. In order to place the emphasis firmly on combat most cutscenes were skipped (lovely as they are), looting and gwent were both kept to an absolute minimum.

The run can be seen here:
Thank you CD Projekt Red for making games that inspire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom