Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys...have been shown this tread by 56236.I'm 28 from Malaysia. Obtained the game on the first day it arrived on my country. At first I didn't bothered to join this community as previous patches doesn't require any registration; well until, you know...the EE patch. Have repeat the games several times until I just realized tonight that the developer have released a video regarding TW2...i'm so excited and give my first comment in the community cant wait for it :teeth:

Welcome abdulzahrin, it's nice to see the Witcher community expands to Malaysia :wave:There is plenty of time left until we are blessed with TW2, so you have enough time to play the premium adventures "Price of Neutrality" and "Side effects" or try some of the Community made adventures.

Corylea said:
Welcome, abdulzahrin! I'm glad you've been enjoying The Witcher and are joining us in the excitement for TW2.
Corylea said:
Welcome abdulzahrin, it's nice to see the Witcher community expands to Malaysia :wave:There is plenty of time left until we are blessed with TW2, so you have enough time to play the premium adventures "Price of Neutrality" and "Side effects" or try some of the Community made adventures.
Thanks guys... ;DI have played both of the premium adventures some time ago and thumbs up to CDPR for giving it to the fans for free compared to other developer that might charged it as DLC. Currently playing the adventures from the Director's cut patch.Off topic: I also want to ask if anyone know why my erotic cards are still censored even now my game version is already 1.5.0.1304. Before the latest patch I'm using mod to uncensored it. :hmmm:

abdulzahrin said:
abdulzahrin said:
There is plenty of time left until we are blessed with TW2, so you have enough time to play the premium adventures "Price of Neutrality" and "Side effects" or try some of the Community made adventures.
I have played both of the premium adventures some time ago and thumbs up to CDPR for giving it to the fans for free compared to other developer that might charged it as DLC. Currently playing the adventures from the Director's cut patch.
Actually, the adventures are Community adventures as mentioned.As for uncensoring your game, why not try this here...

56236 said:
56236 said:
56236 said:
There is plenty of time left until we are blessed with TW2, so you have enough time to play the premium adventures "Price of Neutrality" and "Side effects" or try some of the Community made adventures.
I have played both of the premium adventures some time ago and thumbs up to CDPR for giving it to the fans for free compared to other developer that might charged it as DLC. Currently playing the adventures from the Director's cut patch.
Actually, the adventures are Community adventures as mentioned.As for uncensoring your game, why not try this here...
Thanks for the info.Then the community members that involved in the work will have my thanks for the job well done. :D

56236 said:
56236 said:
56236 said:
The uncensored part of the game makes it all worth while for us guys.... ;D

CrossShire said:
Ya think? :evil: Even better is that RED has organized something even better for TW2. Man, can't wait to Welcome that. :wave:

56236 said:
56236 said:
Ya think? :evil: Even better is that RED has organized something even better for TW2. Man, can't wait to Welcome that. :wave:
Just by seeing the alpha video of TW2 and the princess trying to hook up with a witcher and the bloody battles are already creating fun images in my head.

abdulzahrin said:
Off topic: I also want to ask if anyone know why my erotic cards are still censored even now my game version is already 1.5.0.1304. Before the latest patch I'm using mod to uncensored it. :hmmm:
The 1.5 patch and the Director's Cut patch are two different things. It's the 1.5 patch that gave you the new adventures; it's the Director's Cut that uncensors the game. Check here for more information.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Off topic: I also want to ask if anyone know why my erotic cards are still censored even now my game version is already 1.5.0.1304. Before the latest patch I'm using mod to uncensored it. :hmmm:
The 1.5 patch and the Director's Cut patch are two different things. It's the 1.5 patch that gave you the new adventures; it's the Director's Cut that uncensors the game. Check here for more information.
Thanks for the clarification...have downloaded the director's cut yesterday and now I can fully appreciating the art :beer:

Corylea said:
Welcome, wkdkicksass28!There are lots of interesting discussions you can participate in here, including what you think of the game, what you'd like to see in a sequel, whether you took the Neutral, Scoia'tael, or Order path and why, and so on.So, come on in and talk with us.
Thanks... when I tried the demo of The Witcher the combat system was so awkward I can't continue forward throughout the whole demo and there was no tutorial to show how the combat really works.

wkdkicksass28 said:
when I tried the demo of The Witcher the combat system was so awkward I can't continue forward throughout the whole demo and there was no tutorial to show how the combat really works.
I haven't played the demo. In the regular game, the Prologue is a tutorial, which teaches you the combat system. Is this not present in the demo? Make sure you have tutorial turned on in the Options -- go to the main menu, then Options. Once something has been taught to you in the tutorial, you can access it in your journal if you need to remind yourself what it said. Everything that's in the tutorials can also be found here.Also, the Witcher Wiki has lots of information on every subject, including the controls and witcher fighting styles.

I know this is a bit late as i have been posting for a few months now but would like to say hi to all.I live in London and have played The Witcher many times.One of my disappointments in the game was having to run from the Kikimore queen but have now stopped running and started dishing my Yrden and all are happy.I am a Sci-fi fanatic but also a Witcher enthusiast.

fchopin said:
I know this is a bit late as i have been posting for a few months now but would like to say hi to all.I am a Sci-fi fanatic but also a Witcher enthusiast.
Oh, don't you worry yourself. I only introduced myself here 300 posts in already... anyways, all are welcome.Good to know we have some sci-fi fanatic here... I myself am one too, but tend towards horror and fantasy too. C'ya 'round... ;)

Hello there :)I've owned The Witcher almost since it was out, but upgraded my PC so as to fully appreciate the game only three or four weeks ago. Now, during my second playthrough, I've suddenly remembered a weird forum I've registered to download the Enchanced Edition... this forum! After a few days of lurking, I thought it might be fun to chat with you Witcher enthusiasts out there, so here I am :)I thank you for your timeGorthuar of MirtheMaster of Arcane Magick

@ gorthuar welcome Young Witcher I'm sure you will find a lot of good ppl here and yes we are as you put it enthusiasts.And yes we are Weird but we do it so well and have fun in doing it too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom