Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I welcome all who has joined and has talked to us through this lovely threadhopefully you're on Witcher vs and can challenge me some time soon.... :beer:

Played the game 4 times. Intend to play it 1 more time before TW2 is released. Absolutely love it. Stood on the waterfront of Murky waters for about 10 minutes real time to take in the view first time I played. That did not change the last time either.Eagerly awaiting the next installment, as well as the other books being translated into English. Can't read Polish to save my life.

I could find Blood of Elves out of town in English through a bookstore's web site. I was waiting for the right time to order it since the exams were due. Today I got my last important exam of the second term and hoping to find one of Andrzej Sapkowski's books visited some bookstores in town. For which I'm very grateful, I could find and buy The Last Wish at the approximate price of 18$ at an underground floor of a known bookstore :)
And it's really cool. Now I'm at the part Velerad and Geralt negotiating.
Btw, if there's a petition for a new translation how come no one's giving its link in their signatures? If I haven't written a post here before, I wouldn't have seen it.Oh and Vilgefortze, you're welcome to the community :)

Hello guys! I am a new guy. My name is Kristodian, and i Live in Israel. I've allways wanted to play "The Witcher" PC Game but i didnt find it anywhere to download... So I just came over here to try to play online.

Kristodian said:
My name is Kristodian, and i Live in Israel.
Hi, Kristodian; welcome to the Witcher forum!
I've allways wanted to play "The Witcher" PC Game but i didnt find it anywhere to download... So I just came over here to try to play online.
You can play Versus here, but you can't play the Witcher here. You CAN play it at Steam, though: http://store.steampowered.com/app/20900/I've never played anything via Steam, so I have no idea if it works all over the world or just in certain places; check it out before you buy the game from them.

Try posting in the welcome thread http://tw1.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=1803.0 you will get a better welcome.

well, my turn. im just getting the game ready to install on my puter. My name is Gregory and im from the united states, it is amazing to see so many Rpg players from around the world on here. I feel very fortunate to get the chance to interact with a community this diverse :)

And we are lucky to have you here, Grizzlan. Welcome aboard, grab a glass with your favourite liquid and just relax. (It won't hurt, he he... )

Hello. My screen name, yruynn?, is cumbersome to type, so if you want you can just call me centime. Of course, it was taken when I registered, as were my next many choices, so I just reverted to the one that I knew would be available. Yruynn? is meant to be pronounced by reading each letter separately.Anyway... I just got The Witcher a few weeks ago, having never heard of it but buying it on the recommendation of a friend. I love it, and came to this forum for some general info and to find a few answers (which I did, thank you much).I started playing games pretty late in the, well...game. Fallout 2 was my first, and since then I have been pretty addicted to gaming. What can I say? They are fun.I'm an oldie, but only in the physical sense. I am going to be a first-time college student this Fall, taking the deaf interpreter course. I live in Seattle, Washington, where I collect zebra jumping spiders (salticus scenicus for any purists out there), paint when I can afford to, write, volunteer at a horse rescue ranch, and play games on my computer. And play games on my computer. And play games on my computer...Nice to be here ~centime

Welcome!
I just got The Witcher a few weeks ago, having never heard of it but buying it on the recommendation of a friend. I love it, and came to this forum for some general info and to find a few answers (which I did, thank you much).
If you feel like staying longer, you 'll find a warm place here.

Welcome centime (yes, this nick is easier) ;-)
yruynn said:
I live in Seattle, Washington, where I collect zebra jumping spiders (salticus scenicus for any purists out there), centime
This makes me smile... is Seattle a special place for these spiders? We have them overhere as well but I didn't know their name... zebra jumping spiders, accurate name.

Hello everybody,I already introduced myself on the german part of the forum;in real life my name is Claudia and I´m a 36 year old public servant from Aachen.I love fairy tales and fantasy books since I could read and started playing RPG´s with a Dungeons and Dragons role-playing group with my schoolmates in 10th class.We still have our roleplaying group and we are still friends, I think because of our roleplaying group.Of course it was one of my friends who suggests me to play a little polish RPG from a young developer studio, which was in his opinion not bad and that´s the whole story.Now I stick here in the first community I ever registered for and I don´t want to leave despite the fact that the new forum is more than a little bit annoying.;-)

Tanhit said:
Hello everybody,I already introduced myself on the german part of the forum;in real life my name is Claudia and I´m a 36 year old public servant from Aachen.I love fairy tales and fantasy books since I could read and started playing RPG´s with a Dungeons and Dragons role-playing group with my schoolmates in 10th class.We still have our roleplaying group and we are still friends, I think because of our roleplaying group.Of course it was one of my friends who suggests me to play a little polish RPG from a young developer studio, which was in his opinion not bad and that´s the whole story.Now I stick here in the first community I ever registered for and I don´t want to leave despite the fact that the new forum is more than a little bit annoying.;-)
Wooo :D!!! another D&D mate :D I love it!!!Welcome Tanhit! Welcome! I hope you like this community and take part to it :D

Hi Tanhit... welcome on board. Feels strange to welcome you here now 'cause you are already a regular customer in our Little Mahakam tavern *blink*

Hi all while i`m relatively new to the witcher about 8 months and the forum even less although i`m on it at some point every day trying to find info about W2. I`m 52 years young (probably old enough to be some of you young whippersnappers grandpa) and there`s so much about the forum that i don`t understand how to do but your never to old to learn something new (right?) but with a little help from google (thank god for search) i`m slowly getting there and btw i`m in the US, North Central Kentucky to be exact

Hey, you are never too old for anything! Well, except maybe being a ballet dancer, this would be a problem.Welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom