Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Im RainingSky377 (A username I've been using since a very young age) and I'm an Irish-Australian. I've been growing up with the witcher series almost my entire life, and am, as i'd like to think, fairly confident veteran of the series...

Hi there,

I am new here as well. Had to check this out after playing Gwent in the Witcher series and I am very excited to see how it has evolved. At the moment having a lot of fun exploring the Monster tree but anxious to learn more.

Hello Everyone My gamer tag is Delta v Force I’m 31 years old and have enjoyed video games pretty much my whole life I made this for Witcher Fans please enjoy.

HI, just wanted to share with the fans and those that like music video gameplay this is "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Contract) Monster... aka Delta v Force. YouTube video in HD 1080p. Duration 4:02sec. All Credit, Repect & Gratitude To The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the Music.

In tribute to:

Music 🎶 Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King.
If you enjoyed or didn't give some feed back please. Thank You to my parents, friends, family, artists performers, developers, YouTube, Microsoft and Apple. Peace ✌

Im jaye. Been gaming since you had to program the games yourself and save them to a tape drive. PCs were expensive back then so I shifted to console and am back to PC. I enjoy DnD style games (Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate, Legends of Myth Drannor, etc). New to the Witcher series and loving it so far. Yes I finally decided to try the games after watching the series on Netflix(twice) and plan on reading the books.

Im running an MSI z270 gaming pro board with 17 7700k, 32 GB RAM, 2 Nvidia 1080s on an SSD with a 4k monitor. Hoping for 3 to be as good as 1 and 2 with the event of a 4 coming in the future.

I'm Jhon, a jack of all trade in profession (programmer,webdev,network engineer etc. )...I'm avid fan of witcher's game since childhood.

Please like and share my videos...

The Song Of A Whitewolf:
Toss A coin To Your Witcher:

Last edited:
WE NEED WITCHER 2 REMASTER!

I think this will be a nice idea to make a remaster of Witcher 2 for modern consoles because somebody don't have powerful computers and this game needs a powerful hardware's

WE NEED WITCHER 2 REMASTER!

I think this will be a nice idea to make a remaster of Witcher 2 for modern consoles because somebody don't have powerful computers and this game needs a powerful hardware's

Maybe...someday... :)

And welcome to our little corner of the jungle. (Jumanji! :p)

Hey guys! Im new to Gwent and I am loving it so far! I do have a question I'm hoping some here can answer though, does anyone know if they will make Gwent compatible with Mac users?

Hi everyone, I can't create a thread yet but I cannot work out why my HUD in Witcher 3 shows during the cut-scenes. I am trying to play the game and can't stop it from happening. Any ideas? can you please create a thread regarding this please?

Welcome, all!

If you're looking to post a new topic, you can just post the content here and flag a member of the team. We can create the new topic for you and move your posts. (That's how we're working this now. It may change, so stay tuned! [Silly, silly spam.])

I'm an old Witcher player, and even older Witcher reader (technically I am old Witcher viewer too, but let's just forget it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom