Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i'll admit it, im just trying to get to 10 posts so i can post asking about a noclip mod to clip through a broken door that wont open if you use crossave with the nintendo switch version.

Yeah i'll admit it, im just trying to get to 10 posts so i can post asking about a noclip mod to clip through a broken door that wont open if you use crossave with the nintendo switch version.

Post it here and we can open the topic for you. :)

Hello!

I have a problem with getting all the gwent cards in witcher 3 v 1.32 on pc. You are supposed to get the leader card: King Foltest: Lord commander of the north from Elsa or Bram in White Orchard. I have bought all the cards they had when i first got to White Orchard. Since then i progressed in the game to Novigrad and did some quests there. I returned to buy the missing leader card from Bram but he doesn't have it.

Elsa isn't there and Bram doesn't have it so is it impossible for me to get it now in this playthrough?

Last edited:
Hello and sorry for my English,

I would like to know if there is any way no play TW3 in my PC if i had the physical version of the game on PS4 or if I have to buy it again to use it on PC.

I appreciate any answer, thank you all.

I would like to know if there is any way no play TW3 in my PC if i had the physical version of the game on PS4 or if I have to buy it again to use it on PC.

I appreciate any answer, thank you all.
TW3 versions platform specific, so your PS4 version wont play on a PC.

Hi all, I'm Rov,

I created an account because I am going crazy waiting for this game to launch, especially now with the world on lockdown and I can't go out and do other stuff to keep my mind off of how much i want this game.
I wanted to make a thread called "Emergency Relief Launch" and call upon CDPR to release the game NOW to give us something awesome to do while we wait for the world to start spinning again!
XD

Who else is with me?

Stay safe, stay healthy all.

Welcome, @Rovaeden! Don't let the cabin fever get to you. There are plenty of awesome titles out there to tide you over. (Like TW3...why not do another run of TW3? I never finished my 6th playthrough...and I have yet to do HoS and B&W in the same run. [Starts eyeing GOG...])

Which brings me right to:

I wanted to make a thread called "Emergency Relief Launch" and call upon CDPR to release the game NOW to give us something awesome to do while we wait for the world to start spinning again!
XD

No. Noooooooo. Nooo-nooo-noooooo... :oops:

:cool:

Hi I'm a returning players,can you suggest me any top tier deck ? Or even better if you can tell me a trustful website where I can check the top decks in the current meta.
Thanks a lot :)

Hello Folks,
I'm new to the Card Game world, but have been a fan of the RPG world since playing D&D in my youth (Pen & Paper days). I've enjoyed the Witcher 2 & 3 so much that I recently got the Witcher series for my PC and Xbox. I stream those on Twitch in hopes of meeting others that enjoy escaping the reality of our world. I'm a Stage 3 Cancer Fighter and Communities such as this, are my go to Therapy Sessions (if you know what I mean). I hope to engage with some of you during my time playing Gwent or while streaming the other Witcher games. Thanks for making life more enjoyable.

Attachments

• Hospital-foot.jpg
    Hospital-foot.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Kurth-2.jpg
    Kurth-2.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Kurth-5.png
    Kurth-5.png
    582.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Xbox Profile TUK.png
    Xbox Profile TUK.png
    758.7 KB · Views: 43
Hello.
Post automatically merged:

It said that if I wanted to create a new thread that I would have to ask a moderator to do so here, so here I go:
During the quest Wandering in the Dark, in which I accompany Keira, a sorceress, through an elven ruins, I fought and killed 3 enemies that I have not encountered before, nor read about, and thus should have 3 new beastiary entries. These would be a Golem, Gargoyle, and Hounds of the Wild Hunt. The first two apparently didn't happen because Keira dealt the killing blow, but the third can't be explained away from that, because she isn't attacking the Hounds. How am I supposed to fix this and access their entries?
EDIT: I simply didn't get alerted the Hound entry was added at the left center of the screen. I still don't have the other two, but they can be explained away.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, as my gamer tag suggests I am a Grandpa. Live in New Zealand, originally from Suth Africa. Long time adrenaline junkie. Bungie jumping, Rap jumping, Whitewater Rafting, Paintballing & have done a AFF Sky jump. Loveing the game.
Not sure if I can post a question here?
"A" button sprint does not work. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I've survived with this upto the Kaer Morhen main fight. Now problem is once I close the gate, I can't move fast enough to get inside the bubble. "& no it's not because I'm a Granpa" :)

Well Hi again. I am from EU and as the rest of the world locked inside my house. I am close to my 40s. I like card games and rpgs. We love to play in turns with my wife. So Welcome Me :)

Where about in the EU? Yep I enjoy rpgs, my best though is firstplayer. Most recent before Witcher is Destiny. 62 years 4 me.
My 1st time posting normally just get into the game. How do I welcome you? :(:)

Hello! I’m having issues with the first Witcher game. I’m in the quest “ripples” and I’m trying to be neutral. I’ve talked the Fisher King, and he says to talk to the lady of the lake. But when I go there, she doesn’t spawn. Is there anything I can do, or am I stuck not being neutral?

Hello, everyone! I recently got into the whole Witcher series and universe immediately after finding out that The Witcher 3 would come on out Nintendo Switch. Since then, I bought the book box set, and started reading and loving it!

I have some questions about book spoilers in the game, that I posted in a 10-year-old topic I found, but maybe there's a better place? https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/will-game-ruin-books.24593/

How much of what happens in the original game, The Witcher, spoils what will happen in "The Time of Contempt" or any books that come after it?

How much of what happens in the original game, The Witcher, spoils what will happen in "The Time of Contempt" or any books that come after it?
All three of the games occur after the books, so there is some spoiler material ... but most of it is fairly vague in TW1. A lot of TW2 is about Geralt getting his memories back ... which involve some spoilers for the last book in the series and then how Geralt got from there to the start of TW1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom