Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!I’ll just admit it,I’m just trying to reach 10 posts so I can create a new thread and share an interesting idea about how to continue the story of Geralt,Ciri, Yennefer and Triss.

Hi, I'm Syn. I'm here awaiting Cyberpunk 2077. Patiently..............*taps foot* I also make mods and stuffs when I'm not being lazy.

I wasn't able to find a place for constructive art suggestions for your cards. So I'll post here and hope it gets to where it needs to go.

Milva is by far my favorite character from the books; Ciri and Angouleme too. The latter subjects enjoy flavorful and heroic artistic depictions, for example, Angouleme's is far more neutral and relevant to her story. I preface that I mean no offense to any artist or artwork because they're all, breathtaking. I merely suggest that Milva be featured in a heroic, neutral, and spoiler-free tone. She deserves equal depiction for her sacrifice and for playing a key role in Geralt (and Ciri's) story.

Milva and Cahir are quite simply integral to the canon and should assume their rightful place amongst the other members of the hanza, either as two new neutral cards or by making their current cards neutral. Netflix will be casting Milva soon, so it seems like an opportune time to represent her. Geralt, Milva, Cahir, Regis, and Angouleme; a complete, time immemorial, (Dandelion, Zoltan optional) company. A quick comparison of her current card to that of the others should make it loud and clear. Thank you for your hard work and for listening.

Hi there,
I just would like to know if it is possible to get an actual time variable (local time / system time) when modding the Witcher 3 ?

Hello there, I have an issue with a custom dlc that I'm trying to make to add a new sword to the game. So basically I followed marvelmaster's tutorial and managed to import my sword model into the game ( I can use it ) but it has no texture even though I made the xbm files and added the correct directory for everything like in the tutorial. I have really no idea what's wrong. I can post my unpacked mod if you wish to have a look.

Hi there,
I just would like to know if it is possible to get an actual time variable (local time / system time) when modding the Witcher 3 ?

Hello there, I have an issue with a custom dlc that I'm trying to make to add a new sword to the game. So basically I followed marvelmaster's tutorial and managed to import my sword model into the game ( I can use it ) but it has no texture even though I made the xbm files and added the correct directory for everything like in the tutorial. I have really no idea what's wrong. I can post my unpacked mod if you wish to have a look.

Hello to both of you! Modding is not my area of expertise. @SigilFey any idea?

There are also dedicated modding sub-forums for each Witcher game, so you may find answers there.

The Witcher 1 - https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/mods-the-witcher.75/
The Witcher 2 - https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/mods-the-witcher-2.72/
The Witcher 3 - https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/mods-the-witcher-3.69/

Hi everyone! Im starting to play gwent again and wanted to try monsters with swarm tactic. But unfortunately I cant understand how does spawning works. In some cases the line is not full and spawning just do not works. With the full lines I can't even play my cards... In the older gwent version you could spawn as much as u wanted... Search is no help here. Hope you folks gonna help me find the answer.

Hi everyone! Im starting to play gwent again and wanted to try monsters with swarm tactic. But unfortunately I cant understand how does spawning works. In some cases the line is not full and spawning just do not works. With the full lines I can't even play my cards... In the older gwent version you could spawn as much as u wanted... Search is no help here. Hope you folks gonna help me find the answer.
Welcome! There are a number of guides you can follow. Here's an example for swarm. https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/guides/75160

9 cards per line, extras simply won't spawn.
Thank you, I also found out that even if there 8 cards and after deploy next card some another cards will be consumed/die etc - then no cards will be spawned after that, even if there enough place(in case someone find this helpful :)

Hi
I love the Witcher Series and wanted to ask if it's possible to report a bug in Witcher 3 ( not gamebreaking, just sad) because the skill Hunter Instinct doesn't work as it should and they should at least update the description of the skill.

Hi
I love the Witcher Series and wanted to ask if it's possible to report a bug in Witcher 3 ( not gamebreaking, just sad) because the skill Hunter Instinct doesn't work as it should and they should at least update the description of the skill.
Known bug, reported at least here and here. But as we're well into 2020 by now I doubt the game will get universal (as in for all platforms) updates.

here is some info about me, in general, as a hello to these forums.

- not a 'fanboy' about anything, i usually love more things at once, although the amount of love i share for a game, depends, and witcher 3 is a game i'd say, i spent much more time on, and i am embarrassed to even say the number.
- joining this forum because i'm bored and corona virus is boring me to all hell.
-eagerly awaiting cyberpunk 2077.
-i am 17 years old, still in high school
- live in Russia.
[...]
- Sincerely, Novak.

Edited. -Drac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom