Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I cannot find the answer to the question which keep me awake every night (unless it is my daughter, but, anyway...).
How does the rankings works ?
I see people in the ranking table who have a <7000 MMR in a better position than people with a >7000 MMR.
Then, it is not the MMR.
But it is neither the top MMR for a faction, nor the number of victory, nor the victory rate. Sorry if there is already a topic on this subject, I'm new here...

The witcher 3 refuses to use my GPU at all 0% utilization I have tried everything literally everything redownloaded Windows set my GPU in the nvidia control panel I've noticed a lot of people have had this problem but no I can't even play the game and it's only this game it's not my computer every other game works fine. And yes I've also redownloaded my drivers all of them.

Hi, all...
Just popping in to say 2 things:

1. Hello; let's be frens
2. The Geralt Reset All Units On A Row card is bollocks.

Hi all!

Wanna start a topic about something that tickles my fancy. Says I need me 10 points though to create a topic. So... How do I get meself ten 'o these pointies?
Post automatically merged:

Hi all!

Wanna start a topic about something that tickles my fancy. Says I need me 10 points though to create a topic. So... How do I get meself ten 'o these pointies?

Easily.. Coz I'm an old lazy b*stard.

Hi all!

Post automatically merged:

Easily.. Coz I'm an old lazy b*stard.

You can also post your topic here, and we will move it to the appropriate board.

Hi all,

I just made my account and am looking for an answer regarding the Physical Bonus content for a Steam digital pre-order.

I was gifted a digital Steam preorder for Cyberpunk 2077. I was wondering if there was any info on whether or not I would still receive what is in the picture attached. I know it included in the base game, but since I got a Steam digital pre-order I wanted to see if it would be possible for me to still get all the bonuses.

Thanks!

Please help lol.

Attachments

• 3545029-cyberpunk_02.jpg
    3545029-cyberpunk_02.jpg
    838.1 KB · Views: 46
Hello, everyone!
I really want to customize my Steam profile with Cyberpunk 2077 theme when the game is out. I just want to know will there any animated Steam profile background of CP 77? Any ideas? Moderators?

Hi everyone! I'm tinyvagrant, and I just started playing Gwent about a month ago. I've always been really into competitive card games, and this one really hooked me since I also adore the world of The Witcher. I mostly play Scoia'tael decks. Feel free to add me on Gwent @tinyvagrant and we can play a round. :3

I was gifted a digital Steam preorder for Cyberpunk 2077. I was wondering if there was any info on whether or not I would still receive what is in the picture attached. I know it included in the base game, but since I got a Steam digital pre-order I wanted to see if it would be possible for me to still get all the bonuses.

The digital version only includes the digital bonuses. The image below comes straight from the Steam page.

Guest 4416050

Hi I would like to create a thread regarding this visual "bug" (since I still don't know what's causing it) , that's happening in Witcher 3.

I just wanted to note that if you win a round, but leave before the muligan for the next round is over (your opponents one as well), you don't get the crown shard for the won round after the game.

Guest 4416050

Ok I'll post the bug here so one of the moderators can make a thread.

When moving with Geralt there is this circular shade around his feet as if a light channel is shining on him from above. At first I thought it was a mod that caused it , but that doesn't seem to be case as it seems to be happening on Vanilla Witcher aswell.

Footage of what Im trying to describe (focus of Geralt's shoes)

Last edited by a moderator:
The site says moderators can make threads for newbies who haven't posted 10 posts yet so can any mod make a thread for me that's about if Corpo players can make money using the Stock Market and will the shooting range be similar to Titanfall 2's shooting range? I really hope that's the case. Thanks.

Hey, can someone post the intro decks for all factions? I've got them before but ultimately deleted them because of focus elsewhere. You can leave out NG as I don't have the card base to make it. Please and thanks. P.s. I know there are a lot of them from over the seasons in only interested the latest batch.

Hey, can someone post the intro decks for all factions? I've got them before but ultimately deleted them because of focus elsewhere. You can leave out NG as I don't have the card base to make it. Please and thanks. P.s. I know there are a lot of them from over the seasons in only interested the latest batch.
Do you mean the ones in the shop? I think the lists are on there

Hey, can someone post the intro decks for all factions?

You are talking about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom